Oh look a dark hole to creep into.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Daydreams, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daydreams

Daydreams Well-Known Member

So... I dunno what to do at the moment.
    I feel like every thing has gone numb, its not cold, or hot, I'm not tired or hungry, I don't want anything... I just want to crawl into a hole and stay there, never be found. Just rot... alternatively die... which ever comes first.
    Im sorely tempted to do something to bring about the second alternative but I don't want to leave someone the mess to clean up...
    Yer... I feel pretty low, ready to snap, jump, whatever. Someone, just distract me ? I dunno..

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

What's happening right now?

:hug:

3. Daydreams

at this very minute nothing is happening... can not be bothered to do anything

4. Chargette

Do you live on your own or are you living with family?

5. Daydreams

... blerg, wish there was a delet thread option. Stuff it... sorry for wasting space on the forums.
    Gonna go, bye.

6. Chargette

You are not wasting space here. I think you are hurting real bad inside yourself. When this happens to me, I have a very difficult time talking about stuff. If you want to, you can send me a PM

7. Daydreams

Thanks, just isn't really anything to say.

8. Chargette

I understand. There are lots of posts here to help you pass the time and there are arcade games here too.

9. Daydreams

I'll try keep that in mind for when I feel like I can be bothered doing anything.

10. Daydreams

still alive... blerg, most depressing sentence of today, "still alive". agh...

11. Daydreams

cant bring myself to eat anything... dont even feell hungry u..u

12. Daydreams

...blah.

13. Daydreams

still cant get a hold of any of my friends to come around... blerg, just.. eh can't feel anything... emotionally, physically... it doesn't hurt any more and I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing... should probably stem the bleeding before my roommate returns from work, that would be awkward.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.