Oh man...

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by thepainwithin, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thepainwithin

thepainwithin Well-Known Member

Well, I used to not have such vivid dreams and I used to not be able to remember any of them, but as of late I have been having some pretty crazy dreams.... I'm gunna start to write some down they've been pretty intense.

One dream: My dad tells me I have to go find a job and he tells me he has hired some people that will drive me around to look for a job. We pull out of my neighborhood and instead of going right to Kroger's we turn left onto 8 mile and go down like 30 miles so they can take some pictures. It turns out these people are actually planning to kidnap me, anyway.... An empty garbage truck rolls up and they say it'd be fun to take a ride in the back so we get in and stow away in the back (with like 6 other people apparently...). The driver hears us talking and he says we're not stopping until I get to where I need to go. We start driving down 8 mile and jump onto a freeway to take us into the heart of Detroit and all of the sudden we start seeing these tornadoes popping out of everywhere. Finally we're in the middle of Detroit on an 8 lane freeway and we see these 2 tornadoes on either side of us and this truck driver isn't stopping, we go right through it and end up in the eye of it and the wife of the two people who kidnapped me was holding me cause I was freakin out so bad. Then I woke up.

Another dream: Well I can't remember anything about this dream except all I know is that the person in the dream who was talking to me kept talking to me when I woke up. She was talking to me and I didn't answer and then she was like "Come back to me!" and I open my eyes and look around and lay my head back down and then I hear this "Come back to me!" and I stood up and looked around my basement and was I said outloud "What?"

I dunno that's the first time my dreams ever talked to me after I woke up. I dream a lot I gotta start writing them down.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is a great idea to journel what is going on in your brain dreams pain anxiety all these things help to make sense of things sometimes. You can go back and read over things and try to figure things out. This is what i used to do with my poetry. The good thing about journaling you can take it to your doctor or therapist and they can help you figure things out because they are pretty good at that stuff. I am glad your here keep posting okay let us know how you are doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.