oh my fucking god i hate my life

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by swimmergirl, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

why is it so hard to kill yourself?

2. swimmergirl

why can't i deal with this?

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey swimmergirl what is going on? Why do you hate your life?
    I know my life is not exactly what I want it to be but I try a bit each day and slowly I am making the life that I want, it ain't easy I know.
    I am here to listen and talk with you, care to share why your are so down and why you hate your life so much? Maybe we can help you piece together the life you would like to have..it is possible this I know.

:arms: Bambi

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: What's happening?

5. swimmergirl

nothing, i just really want to die tonight, so i got really drunk and thought I could do it, but I can't, and I need help but am too scared to ask the right people.

6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

What are you scared will happen? :hug:

7. Mat Voleido

Mat Voleido Well-Known Member

Just sleep it off if you can bear it.

If you can't, you should tell someone. You don't have to call, per se, but you can text or see if anyone is online and talk. It's hard at first, but after the first little "push" you get rolling. It's not weak or pathetic to accept help...

I'm here if you need to tak :hug:

8. 41021

41021 Banned Member

***hugs*** for you. I am so sorry you are having such a difficult time.

would help to write a note and give it to the right people?

What about someone else asking on your behalf? I've done that before and it's helped.

Is it a particular person (friend) you need help from, or a particular professional?

Whatever it takes to get the help you need, as long as it's safe...

Would it help if someone asked for you?

:console:

9. Things

Things Well-Known Member

You probably don't want to hear this, but I'm glad you didn't kill yourself.

I don't really know what to say. I hope you can find the courage to get help. Have you considered calling a samaritian?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.