Oh My God This Can't Be Happening

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by pisces-music-girl, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

My mom smokes pot.

My best friend katie doesn't believe that i truely believe that i'm bipolar. And she's mad at me because she thinks she's more fucked up than me.

School starts tomorrow and I just can't deal. I'm going to have a panic attack, it's starting now.....

I'm shakning help me someone.
  2. Roobear

Roobear Member

Stop, Take a deep breath, go to the kitchen get a glass of water and drink it slowly without stopping till you have to take a breath. If you need to talk I'm here-the water should help calm you down a little. Sorry things are such a mess at the moment try and focus on staying calm as much as you can.
  3. pisces-music-girl

I've calmed down a little, but I totally don't want to go anywhere right now. The panic attack only lasted for thirty seconds, but it was horrible.

I'm still pissed at my friend for not believing I'm bipolar. I'm seriously considering taking a checklist of symptoms and family factors, shoving it under her nose, and saying, "Now do you believe me?"

Though of course I don't know for sure if I am bipolar... but sometimes it makes perfect sense.
  4. Roobear

Roobear Member

I would never think of going anywhere after one of my panic attacks-I usually end up looking so awful after shaking and sobing for twenty min or so. You may not know if your bi polar but you do have panic attacks and those can be hard to deal with, specially if your alone when you get one. Give your friend some time and maybe she will come around, you can always talk to her again and try to explain what your going through and how it makes you feel.
  5. pisces-music-girl

I try to explain it but she just shoots me down, telling me I'm too young.

I'm sixteen, but there is such thing as adescolent-onset and early adult onset... but still she doesn't believe me.
  6. Roobear

Roobear Member

My sister is bi polar and she has always said that it started out as depression in high school- growing up with her in the same house I remember that she would come home from school and go to her room and not come out till dinner time and then go back to her room. Now at the age of thirty she is on lots of meds and has regular therapy to help her deal and it's very hard for her to have understanding friends and relationships.

If you think this is what your going through you need to find some one who will listen to you and understands what your going through. If your friend can't be that person you need to find someone who can.
  7. Cricket31

Cricket31 Active Member

See if you can get help. I had a friend in high school who was like that. He would always say that he was more depressed than I was, but he was totally bullshiting. My depression started in my sophmore year of high school cause my body had really terrible acne and since then has become worse. I don't really enjoy much anymore. I drink alot to ease my mind but it doesn't always help. I wish I would have gotten help when I attempted suicide in my sophmore year of high school but I somehow talked my way out of it. Nobody knows you better than you and I don't want you to suffer a similiar fate as me.
  8. pisces-music-girl

Thanks a lot guys, I'm feeling much better today.

I'm going to get help someday, because I don't want to stay like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.