Oh my god

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by hi my name is, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi my name is

hi my name is Well-Known Member

I have done too much cocaine lately. Don't do it people. I want to kill myself. Think I will. I hate the shit. I fucking run 10 kilometers in forty minutes I don't do cocaine. WTF. This is not me. ... ... sorry had to wipe the tears from my eyes. I am # 1 sober but there is so much pain everywhere so many people in so much pain fuck.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you go in and get some help to get you stable ok I am sorry you are suffering so hun Please take care of you hugs

3. alyssaswoon

alyssaswoon Well-Known Member

I feel your pain, really I do.
    I was addicted to cocaine for 6 months and kicking the habit is no easy feat. But hey, if I can do it, so can you!
    It's hard to just quit cold turkey so what I did was found a few empty baggies I had (sometimes I hold on to the strangest things) and whenever I felt a craving I'd lick them. That way your body is still getting the drug in it's system (at a much smaller dose) and you won't get high from it. It makes the withdrawals a little easier to get through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.