Oh.My.God.

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Spikey, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

I've just found out one of my neighbours has sexually assaulted my friend who lives next door to me.

2. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

I called that man a FRIEND!

3. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Oh god. What if he comes after me next? I know she's called the police.

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Find cricket bat, keep behind door and if the bastard comes round...TAKE HIM OUT :mad: :mad: :mad:

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

What's sad is there are so many people that are so evil and people would never guess. Stay calm Elizabeth. Kick him in the balls and call the cops. :mad:

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

loooooooooooooooooooooooool

That would be a good idea!!

Stay calm hun, it will all get sorted, he'll get what he deserves.

7. ~CazzaAngel~

indeed, sooner or later.

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Yep, as they say what goes around comes around.

9. ~CazzaAngel~

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hit: <-- Him

10. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

Yes, he will. Sometimes it seems like they get off scott free. But I was watching a documentary some time ago about a religious (in the wrong way) accountant who killed his family and fled to another state. He changed his identity. It was nearly 20 some years (I think), but they finally caught him and he got life in prison, from what I remember.

Anyway, back to the topic. It's surprising how horrible a person can be, it's all the more shocking and horrible when they are your friends. But justice will be done, as they say.

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

This situation would put anyone ill at ease. Take care not to overreact and get yourself too stressed out. I hope that action is quick and he is off the streets and away from the neighborhood as soon as possible. Your friend will need lots of support as she deals with this. Be a good listener if she needs it. Take care of you at the same time. :hug:

12. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

right, i've spent some time with my friend and she's calmer now, so am i. i was going to go to scotland to stay with my aunt to get away but why should i so near to x-mas?
    so anyway, i went out last night and battered his brother who was also there at the time. his brother is a chav. and i dont like him. the man who did it has dissapeared back to his sesspit on the other side of the thames

13. thinker

thinker Guest

What I hate the most is that I can't react like this to things like that anymore. I envy that your mind works as simply as it does with things like this, just like mine used to when I felt sane. That's the normal way, you feel, you react, you decide, you judge and it's done, no further questions.

When I think about the rapist or the person being raped, I don't know who is worse off. Obviously being raped is one of the worst things that can happen, in fact in my own ways I think that I feel like my mind is being raped all the time...my feeling is probably about the same as a person who is being raped daily. I don't know who I should have more sympathy for. I mean what would have to be going on in your life or in your mind to rape a woman? You would have to feel that there is no other better way possible for you to fulfill your desires. Then living out your life having to hide what you do.

It's the same way with serial killers, all I could think about before was how repulsive they were as people. Now, it's like a revelation. Holy shit, the people they killed though tragic are probably better off than the living hell the serial killer is going through to be doing that.

I think life can be equal-opportunity in terms of suffering.

14. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

Hit him in the pecker until he urinates blood. That will teach him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.