Oh my gosh....

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by White Dove, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Just now as i was praying before getting in to bed i seen another vision of me.. of my death.. this time i seen the date of the funeral and of my death.. seen my name on it.. it is me in that coffin.. it is me in that hearse.. it is me that all those cars are following behind the hearse carrying me.. and in those cars are even policemen there with badges on like in a salute type deal but yet they are not soluting me they are crying.. police men and women that i dont even know.. some that have been to my house are there, the lady police officer that was at the park that day and had met me at the cove market one day, she was there and she was crying..

i seen how i died.. its me , i am going soon.. i seen it all.. those who need to make amends need to do it soon cause my time is almost up.. its almost up.. i didnt take my life.. i died but not by my own hands.. please i am begging you.. if you need to talk with me or see me you need to do it now... i seen my death.. i seen my time... it is so close.. the date was so clear.. i knew i just knew my body was shutting down.. what i feel is real , its really happening.. God is really getting me ready to go home with him... i seen it.. i seen it all..

the pull.. the pull is him.. its God easing me to get ready for going... I know this sounds crazy but its not... i am going home soon... all those people crying.. where are you right now.. dont you know i am speaking the truth..? dont you know God is gonna take me soon?? if you know anything about spirits or the supernatural you would know this, you really do..... i wont be able to stop it... its what God wants.. he wants me home and i am going home to heaven... i wont see this christmas.. i really wont... please... if you have anything against me come to me... if i have hurt you come to me and let me know before i cant .... so i can make it right... i am really going soon... really am....

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

hun
    death will finally meet us all at some point and dreams can be so vivid so lifelike but sometimes our inner most thoughts come to the fore in sleep
    i dont want u to just lay down and accept that this willhappen soon it may be a while but yes make amends to those u feel u should
    and yes those that feel they should resolve issues they may have with u should talk to becouse life can be precious and far to short for there to be bad feeling
    especially when people are struggling with depression and su...icidal thoughts
    it doesnt tske a great deal of effort to discuss and sort issues but the feeling of reief and calm is a huge weight from anybodys shoulders
    you tc hu pm anyime u know ill reply :smile:

4. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Rukia :hug: back to you.

Patience , this was not a dream but a vision.. i have seen many things that have happened before they happen.. seen both my cousins get killed in an auto accident 2 weeks before they were actually killed, seen a murder and feared it was me, even told the minister it was me and that i was gonna get shot and killed but it was not me.. Everything i have seen has come true, every single one of them.. i know its gonna happen.. i know the date of the funeral.. i know its hard to believe but its really gonna happen.. the pull i felt is God easing me into the death.. im going home to heaven soon..very soon and that , knowing that is more then just a little hope to me... it really is cause i know God loves me and hes making me ready to leave..
    When i do go just know that i will be in heaven thinking of all of you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.