Oh no something didn't go my way....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by black orchid, Jan 25, 2011.

1. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Lets blame it on everyone else and get some attention....

Overreaction much....

Fed up with people trying to make me feel guilty when i haven't done anything. Maybe i should start announcing how shit i feel and my urges to cut every time i get annoyed or something doesn't go my way, and making everyone feel sorry for me.

Fuck this is really the wrong place to go tonight, esp. with all the kids around.

2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Yeah funnily enough this is how im feeling as well.

3. black orchid

Sometimes i wonder what would happen if i behaved like that

4. Kaos General

id get banned from here, people would call me a attention seeking troll but then again im 27 so its different

5. black orchid

Hmmm if only baby trolls and liars got the same treatment

6. Kaos General

Next time im in hospital im gonna take in my laptop because it seems now theyre allowed

7. black orchid

Wow i must remember to pack mine next time too - royally fuck any machines they have around

8. Kaos General

Yeah i know its great

9. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

What is the problem that you two have with cute angel? I really don't get it.

10. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

They don't allow you to take your laptop in. It would mess with things, but then I did get out of hospital 2 days ago. You can take your phone though. But no laptops, with t'internet.

11. Kaos General

Read below and you shall see

Ok on facebook when you update your status through your mobile phone it says underneath it facebook mobile or via blackberry or iphone or whatever device your using, unless you have some special mobile that no-one else has their is no way in hell you could have ever have been in hospital. When you use MSN through a mobile phone or some such device it says this person has signed in using a mobile device, once again unless you have a phone that no-one else has how can you have been in hospital? Herein lies my problem, you was on facebook and MSN all the while claiming to be in hospital