oh no

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowers

I hope you find something great while you are spending time and money enjoying things. Hopefully you will find new reasons to live!

hi my name is

Well I started going through the process and then did a practice run in my head just before I was going in for it, this is also the first time I have actually come this far, pretty close before but not to the point of doing a practice run in my head. But that taught me a whole lot about appreciating myself and this world, how valuable our time is here, and how lucky we are to be on such a planet going through a very unique evolutionary period. Life is immeasurably valuable.

flowers

. , and how lucky we are to be on such a planet going through a very unique evolutionary period. Life is immeasurably valuable.
Most people are unaware of this. It is a VERY unique time on this planet. How do you know this? Just curious. Because most people are unaware of it

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
I will never forget the time when I was severely depressed and suicidal and very close to the point of suicide. A couple of days later, I became severely ill with meningitis. All the time I was ill, I was wishing that I had appreciated my life more and realised how much I wanted to live.

Tired John

Well I started going through the process and then did a practice run in my head just before I was going in for it, this is also the first time I have actually come this far, pretty close before but not to the point of doing a practice run in my head. But that taught me a whole lot about appreciating myself and this world, how valuable our time is here, and how lucky we are to be on such a planet going through a very unique evolutionary period. Life is immeasurably valuable.
Fascinating. I totally agree that we are going thru an incredibly stressful period, altho I'd say revolution is far more likely than evolution. My life has never been so much in the shitter as it is now. However, I'm glad you found new meaning to hold on to.

hi my name is

Most people are unaware of this. It is a VERY unique time on this planet. How do you know this? Just curious. Because most people are unaware of it
Let me know if you received my pm. Do not repeat what I said in the pm cause people be googlin and findin me one of the few who say what I do.

flowers

Thank you. i read. and now I am listening to one of the things you posted. I appreciate what you sent. confidentiality will be completely respected :) Thank you again. From my heart to yours. I will answer your pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00