1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

oh noooo

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by xXxRNBxXx, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Im having that problem again with my eating...

I havent eaten in like a week... then after talking bout it all in chat before i was triggered to eat... i have binged way too much in like the space of 10 mins and now im making myself be sick.... FFS

I dont want to be like this!!!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh i am sorry you are in this place it is so hard. I hope you have a therapist you can call and talk too a friend someone. Keep posting okay let us know how you are doing Eating disorders are so hard to control i really hope you have someone helping you

3. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

its just so hard :( i cant get passed the image i see of myself in the mirror i feel i look so fat .... thats why i try not to eat... but then i eat too much too fast then try make myself sick because i feel bad for eating :(

4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I did that this evening, and I was doing so well, I had a healthy day and then I binged and purged and felt really sick with myself for doing so. :(

5. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

its horrible isnt it i feel so guilty :(

6. ninap41

ninap41 Member

bingeing is a problem of mine to. you can find relief in exercise though. i try that to make sure i don't starve myself. i work out out to decrease my appetite so my body east only when it needs to. i have a problem with abusing laxatives when i binge because i feel guilty and sick. i know what it's like. you eat then you feel, "omg it's me i can feel it EVERYWHERE SPREADING what am i going to do?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.