oh noooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXxRNBxXx

Im having that problem again with my eating...

I havent eaten in like a week... then after talking bout it all in chat before i was triggered to eat... i have binged way too much in like the space of 10 mins and now im making myself be sick.... FFS

I dont want to be like this!!!

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Oh i am sorry you are in this place it is so hard. I hope you have a therapist you can call and talk too a friend someone. Keep posting okay let us know how you are doing Eating disorders are so hard to control i really hope you have someone helping you

xXxRNBxXx

its just so hard :( i cant get passed the image i see of myself in the mirror i feel i look so fat .... thats why i try not to eat... but then i eat too much too fast then try make myself sick because i feel bad for eating :(

bingeing is a problem of mine to. you can find relief in exercise though. i try that to make sure i don't starve myself. i work out out to decrease my appetite so my body east only when it needs to. i have a problem with abusing laxatives when i binge because i feel guilty and sick. i know what it's like. you eat then you feel, "omg it's me i can feel it EVERYWHERE SPREADING what am i going to do?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00