Oh Oh, is it time to go?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by levitated-one, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

I don't know how am I to cope.. I have no real friends, no real job, no girlfriends, alone, and tired.. and is very insecure.
    All I want is to wake up someday.. knowing that I have finally died, leaving the sick world and go into a peaceful place.

I have always asked, why do I have to live, if I can't enjoy life properly. Nothing really interest me.. and I delay everything.. I'm 24 now and haven't even bothered with getting a driving license, don't bother with getting a job, education, etc..
    Not responsible with my life.. and I'm always ready to top my life off.. very easily. But I'm just too worried of the consequences to my family..it's too much..

f-ck, my life is just boring.. maybe I should move to another city, as I don't have many friends here, I'm not good at making friends either.

Oh oh.. I'm afraid one day.. when things get out of hand, I just may top my life off.. as if it's not worth it anymore. I need to know, how I can be like one of those people who could stand back up when they fall, and do that over and over again.

Sadly, I am not one of them people.. when I fall.. I'll stand back up.. but when I fall again, I'll just be fallen! :sad:

Life is hard to handle .. and I'm getting very tired of it :robin: I just want to sleep, sleep, my whole life off!

2. Polar

Polar Account Closed

Hi Levitated-One,

I'm so sorry to hear about what you're going through. :(

Perhaps look at this way though. You are still very young and life can change for the better in a split second.

I was too at a stage where you were at and it wasn't very nice. When I fall I also fall a long way and I find it hard to get back up. However remember, it only takes one positive thing to get you back up.

I'm sure everybody will welcome you on this forum as they have with me. So if you ever need to talk people will be here for you. I also think it's fantastic how you think of your family and obviously your life must mean a tremendous amount to them as their lives would mean to you. Maybe you could also talk to them if this is an appropriate option.

Take care.

Kind regards,

Polar

3. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

The fact you're worried about your family is good hun. It shows that you know they care. Hold on to that thought at your darkest times hun. Don't let that thought fail.

I knwo what you mean about falling. When I fall, I fall long and hard. And I can never get back as high as I was. I always end up just that little bit lower. But you've got to try hun. Talk to us, you're family if you can :hug:

Take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.