Oh Shit!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I really feel like doing it so much,I don't know what to do the temptaion is there so badly it really is.I just want to end all this really I'm so fukd!!!:sad:
  2. Ace, please don't do it! It's not worth it and you are a great person...you don't deserve to die Ace. I would be devastated if I found out that you killed yourself. Is there anyone that you can call to come and be with you to ensure that you are safe? If not call 1800SUICIDE or call 911. I want you to make it through this and I will do anything possible to assist you in doing that. :hug:
  3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Life is too sad for me I can't do this anymore,I just can't I need to go sorry everyone!!:sad:
  4. PLEASE don't do this, I beg of you!!! So many people would be devastated!:sad:
  5. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I didn't see this post, before... sorry... had bad concentration since I woke up, yesterday...

What made you feel this bad...? Maybe you're feeling better now, though... I'm sorry for the late reply... I should reply to more suicidal posts, but somehow, I can't, usually...

I'm sorry, but I can't think of any help... just need to reply, because I get SO depressed when no one replies to topics of mine. I hope you're feeling better, now, at least. :/
  6. Gabelle

Gabelle Member

i don't even know you but i want you to know that we all here care for you and understand the pain and we want you to hang on to hope!! And, wow, wow, stop right there buddy do you know how difficult it is to kill yourself? I researched this crap for months...I even tried to do an iron supplement overdose...my body was like unaffected!! Guess I had a really big iron shortage!! ha ha!! No, seriously, it sucked, lying there like a newt and realising the stupid pills were not working. And the hanging failed...and the sleeping pills failed...I tried to cur my wrists...then I made the dumbass mistake of switching on the radio...The cheesy presenter was like "Guess what folks, it's 06/06/06, it's the day of the Beast!!! We are going to have theme songs like Highway To Hell today!!!" Sheesh then I started panicking!!! Don't let Satan take me!! So I stopped with the knife. I even invented a new suicide method..."The Fridge"...where you stack your fridge full of beers and cakes...and then throw it onto yourself!!! But I never went through with it, too scared. Don't be a moron like me...I'm just more messed up now than I was...I'm serious, take it from someone who knows...once you start killing yourself your body goes into survival mode...DONT DO THIS. lots of love and good luck. Hope u cling on like a Clingon:laugh::eek:hmy::blink:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2007
  7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Pretty much everything or well alot of thing's,some are from the past and my Ocd making it worse and some are regular ongoing.I have constant mood swing's and really struggle to see a want to go on.Thank's for your reply and concern's Hae-Gi,Jacque and Gabelle.:sad:
  8. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm here if you need me :smile:
  9. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: ace
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

you have been here before ace and managed to get through it and I am sure you can again. Let us do whatever we can. I am sorry things seem to be spiraling out of control for you. I know how tough that can be. I hope things have calmed a bit for you today. Please take care and stay safe ace. I am thinking about you. :hug:
  11. possessednomad

possessednomad Well-Known Member

Dude i understand how you feel to an extent.

recently ive been considering it more tbh and ocd is the main reason in my case. i know things suck but people will miss you like hell, thats what we all have to come to realise, i guess.

good luck man.
  12. ace

ace Well-Known Member

It's just thing's are so hard and I have no motivation what so ever,I feel up and down alot but so empty inside and want to end it so badly I feel.:sad:All I wan't to do is sleep i mean I just don't want to be bothered doing anything else.:sad:

P.S you're all such beautiful caring lovely people the best I could possibly ask for,and you all go out of your way to respond to someone such as me.:sad:
  13. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

ace - I know how bad things can get with the ups and downs, and usually more on the downs, but please try to hang on. We are here for you anytime. I hope you can find the strength. :hugs:
  14. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You deserve responses ace. i have noticed how supportive you are of others on the site. The least we can do is support you as well. I know how hard it can be when you have absolutely no motivation to do something. sometimes we need an outside motivator. if i didn't have to go somewhere, i would stay locked up in my room all the time. But I don't have that choice. I have to take care of my 4 children. that means leaving the house and doing things. I don't know if you have anyway for an outside motivation or not. When we sit alone and have time to wander alone in our minds, that is when trouble sets in. You need to have a distraction. Something that can take your thoughts away from how miserable you are. I hope you feel better ace. I wish there was more I could do for you. :hug:
  15. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

i want you to know that i have really enjoyed your kind words back to me. both online here and in the pms. i am thinking of you. you can pm me if you need to. love you.

white dove
  16. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou all for all your kind word's of wisdom and support,I'm still hanging on I guess and I'll have to see what happen's I don't know at the moment I feel I want to let go though.:sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.