oh shit

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aki, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aki

aki Well-Known Member

nvm sorry

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2008
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

:brainfart:

3. aki

aki Well-Known Member

wtf sorry for confusing you :unsure: i'm sorry.

also I could really use someone to talk to :(

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2008
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Ripper,
    I was just kidding! What's going on? If you need to talk either go ahead or if you want one on one feel free to PM me!! I think you will find that pretty much everyone on the forum are very good listeners. We will listen to you that is what the forum is all about. We can offer support, advice, and friendship.
    Before I found the forum I had no one that I trusted to talk to, including family. I have opened up and met quite a few friends here. Please if you need to talk PM me!!~Joseph~

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Don't be afraid to share with us ripper. We are here to listen and provide support where we can. I hope everything is all right. Let us know what we can do to help. :hug:

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hey elizabeth, im here if you need me :hug:

7. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Yeah, therese posts are thowrest. ITomorrow I'm going to wish that the editing deadline was a lot longer than an hour

8. aki

aki Well-Known Member

my life is fucking messed up due to depression and anxiety. I can't do anything. I want to fucking die but I can't even be bothered getting out of bed so thats probably not going to happen :rolleyes: oh why why why. the world just seems like darkness. it's just seems like a big dark void.

thanks everyone for your replies btw and offering to talk.

9. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

There is nothing you can tell people,on here that we wont undertsnad, when youve been close enough to ruin all you want to do is help others xxxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.