Oh shit

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by flayflow, Jan 4, 2009.

1. flayflow

flayflow Well-Known Member

right basically

iv missed my period

my last one was on the 4th of december 2008 and i was due on the 1st january...

where the fuck is my period...

im getting really worried that i am pregnant...

iv gone on to websities to see when i would have concieved and it was the 18th december qwhich means im 4 weeks gone...

i go through really werid spells of bitchyness and happiness. going from not wanting to eat to stuffing my face...

one min im fine and the next i wanna rip someones head off

wtf is happening ='(
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sweetheart, try to relax. Go and buy a pregnancy test in a pharmacy :hug:

If you are pregnant..you have options to choose from, don't feel so alone..we're here for you :hug:
  3. flayflow

thanks hun

i have one in my bag but too scared to take it.

if im not...relief but a bit disappointed and if i am iv lost my bf
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Aww. I'm sorry to hear that. If you are pregnant you must stay strong for the baby, so please take care of yourself :)

The sooner you know for sure the better :hug:
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Have you been having unprotected sex lately?
  6. flayflow

yeh but its all good now...
    i came on today but i was gtting rele worried...

we dont use condoms...i dont like the feel of them and i dont like going on the pill cuz it messes my periods up n makes me extremely moody
  7. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

then you will get pregnant..... please take responsibility for your body cos if you don't want a child you are going to end up in the crap
  8. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

OMG am I reading this right?

It appears that you are saying you'd rather have an unwanted pregnancy than have to put up with the feeling of a condom inside you or the mood swings that go along with the pill.

The logic of some people just amazes the shit out of me!

But hey honey, I know condoms can be a real pain in the ass and who the hell wants to take some stupid pill every day. Just keep on using the "cross my fingers and hope it doesnt happen to me" method of birth control.

Let us know how it works out for you as well. :smile:
  9. flayflow

it wouldn't be an unwanted baby on my behalf...maybe on his but he doesn't rele have a say.
  10. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

lol even if you where in your late 30's you'd still have about a 30% chance of getting knocked up each time you did it...

obviously you wanted to get pregnant other wise why would you of ignored easily available birth control....
  11. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

My curiosity about sex just dropped 100 points.
    Every time i see things like this i get a DO NOT WANT feeling about sex, maybe this will make me uninterested in girls again.

People having sex and using absolutely no protection its mind numbing. And the 'I dont let him finish' method ive heard that before, its equally insane!

Sorry you had such a scare but please don't be so reckless. Let this be a wake up call.
  12. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

huni, its not wise getting pregnant so young, i know, its so hard... especially harder for a single mum, and im only 19... maybe you should see about other forms of contraception... :hug:
  13. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

Okay lets review here.

Your first post, you were panicing because you thought you MIGHT be pregnant. Clearly you didnt want to be pregnant. How do you go from that to this.......

Yeah, don't own up to being irresponsible or anything, just change your story around. works for me. :smile:
  14. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

I don't think this is the place to be judgemental or moralistic. :dry:

Flayflow, unless you want to continually risk an unplanned pregnancy, you need to look at some form of contraception as a matter of urgency.

I understand where you're coming from regarding condoms. You say the pill messes up your periods and makes you moody; there are different types of pill available, and there are other forms of contraception, such as implants, the coil, diaphragm. My best advice is to go to your doctor and/or local family planning clinic and have a chat with them to see what might suit you best.

Its worth bearing in mind that some forms of contraception can increase the risk of ectopic pregnancy later on as well, so make sure you have all the facts before you make your final decision.

Take Lexi's advice, as a baby is more hard work than you can possibly imagine, especially if there's a risk that you'd end up being a single parent.

Best wishes

15. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

ther are other forms of contraception out the like the IUD and the Implanon and a 3 months needle
  16. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

everyone is focusing on you and getting pregnant, i think you should look at your relationship!
    he'd leave you if you got pregnant? you want his child but he doesnt want that with you (of course completely skipping over your panic and the fact that you propably wouldnt be ready to handle a child)

taht is not a good relationship to be in
    and for the sake of arguement, lets bring a pretend baby into the equaton

do you WANT your child to have THAT for a farther??
    i think not.
  17. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hey there.

I can understand a desire to have a kid. But if both people aren't financially or mentally ready for the sacrifice (and it's one very difficult sacrifice) than the child will have a terrible time growing up. If you want to play with kids why not just work in a child daycare or as a nanny.

Your bf may be stupid for having unprotected sex but that's a great sign that he'll be a terrible father.

best wishes , hun.

18. Iorek89

Iorek89 Member

does he ever get a say in things tho?
    and have you came on this month?
    if not has things turned bad in the last month in your relationships?
    you dont appear like you tell him much
  19. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Thats exactly how unwanted kids are born
    and then some of them end up on the streets sniffing glue
    and thats all just because someone didnt liked the feel of condom inside.
  20. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

That's like saying you poisoned yourself, didn't drink the antidote because it tasted bad and now you're shocked that you might be dying. I think you and your boyfriend both have serious issues.