Oh shit

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Scars and Memories, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Scars and Memories

Scars and Memories Account Closed

Last week I had a test week at school and I totally blew up:sad:
    I just got the results and they are terrible, now I know for sure that my average won't be high enough to pass this year so I will have to do it all over again. Next year would have been my exams:eek:hmy: I just can't focus, and even when I study hard, I get bad grades, so what's the point of doing my best, ah fuck I know all teachers gonna be mad at me and my classmates laughing their ass off because of my bad grades:dry:

I don't even care that I have to do this year again, but because of my SA, I'm so afraid I don't want to be in a new class with people I don't know, I won't talk to anyone, and they will think I'm a freak, and I'll have to talk with my parents and teachers again all that bullshit... 2 more years in a new class, with presentations and school trips and all that.. Naw I can't do that:blub: I got like 4 months left, but then my life is over.. A new class would be just to much for me.. . oh fuck:sad::sad::sad:
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Is it possible that you could notch up your average between now and the end of school term?
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You could do home study or I don't know what country you live in but in the states they have alternative schooling to keep kids from dropping out of school..Maybe check into one of those...
  4. Scars and Memories

Scars and Memories Account Closed

No... it's really not possible.. I just got a few more bad results.. I'm a failure
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I guess you'll have to re-do the year again?

Perhaps the course your doing at the moment isn't the right one for you.
  6. mordelta

mordelta Member

I had the same experience when I was in school. The SA and inability to succeed/focus especially tore me up. Now that I'm done with school, I feel like school was so pointless. No one cares anymore what grades I got and what degree I got in college. Hell, I didn't even go to my high school or college graduation because none of my family members wanted to go.

I don't care anymore what teachers/students thought of me. After I finished school, I didn't have to see them again in my life. And I forgot almost everything I learned in school. Almost everything I learned in school doesn't apply to my adult life. I spent so many sleepless nights studying to the brink of insanity. I went through all that stress for nothing. Thinking about that makes me want to collapse to the ground and close my eyes in depression.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009