oh the emptiness

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by YouWillBeHappy, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I feel so empty, like I'm already dead

so many choices in life, so many ways, so many paths but why chose one over another? none of them are appealing. I come from no where and I dont know where to go.

going back to university in just over a week but I know that I'll be lonely there just the same as I am here
    even if I make new friends or revive old friendships... I'll still be lonely deep down inside.

there are only a two things that seperate me from the dead:
    1) i feel pain
    2) my heart keeps on beating

im not really at risk of killing myself but I keep asking why I just don't take the final step to end it.
    why even wake up tomorrow? uggggghhhhhh
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Do you have goals and dreams that you want to achieve. Do you have family and friends that care for you. If yes, then that's probably why you keep fighting on.
  3. Ripx

Ripx Well-Known Member

i know exactly how u feel. no matter how much i go out with my friends i still feel so lonely because being with them has no affect on my feelings of loneliness. its like they are just wasting my time, yet i dont want to be lonely so i force myself to see them. it doenst help, no matter what i feel like shit. god i wish i had a different life.

sorry, this is your thread....
  4. my family loves me but only because I'm their son/brother... and ur supposed to love ur son/brother... but it doesn't go any further than that :(
    well I don't want to hurt my family by killing myself, I know that it would hurt them (my parents thinking they're failures etc.) but that's kind of a sad reason to live :sad:

nah Rip talk all u want it helps to know I'm not alone
    sometimes it feels like I'm a completely different species from my family, friends and most people out there ><
    I hope someday someone comes along who isn't like the rest of them and saves me from my misery
    if that day doesn't come then i'd be sad cuz I didn't kill myself sooner
    if you're miserable all your life then living it was stupid
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I'm sure one day someone will save you from your misery. Hold on to that hope. It only takes one person to make all the difference in the world.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.