Oh well.........

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kath, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kath

kath Well-Known Member

........Oh well what does it matter what i do or dont do to harm myself anymore?

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Please don't hurt yourself hon, what's going on? :hug:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

kath you know it does matter. it matters a great deal. I know how you feel and why you feel as you do. That does not change the fact that I (yes I am being selfish) do not want to see you harm yourself in any way. You know we care kath. :hug:

4. kath

kath Well-Known Member

im sorry Gentle.i didnt mean to imply that people dont care for i know that they do.i can understand how you got that impression though.i guess im not very good at expressing myself really at the moment as you might see by my other recent threads.i mean yeah sure sometimes i wonder if people care [but then i think we all do] but deep down i know they must.i think what i was trying to say but didnt say with the right words here [as it seemed easily misinterpreted sorry!!] was that when i think aobut it i think i just feel very hopeless within the context of my sitaution at the moment.Its to do with me no-one else.But i think thats the feeling i was just trying to express maybe without even realising it was quite that at the time myself.Just a huge sense of hoplessness......

Sorry im gonna shut up and stop waffling..........

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are feeling so hopeless kath. Not a good place to be in our minds. Please don't ever stop sharing with us how you are feeling. What you have to say is worth hearing. I definitely do not want you to shut up. I wish I had the ability to change how you feel about yourself, but I don't. All I can do is let you know that I understand and feel for you. I will give any support I can to help you find your way out, but as you mentioned only you have the power to do that in the end. Most importantly is not to give up kath. There is hope waiting out there somewhere. Waiting for you to find it and take hold. It takes some of us longer to find it than others. Never stop searching kath. It lies waiting. :hug:

6. kath

kath Well-Known Member

i gave up a long time ago Gentle.This discussion now cant really be about whether to give up.........

Hugs.

7. kath

come see me again soon. i luvs you.
    x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.