oh well

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LetItGo, Dec 3, 2007.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

you hold on, you keep hoping, you reach for something you think is impossible, to try and love someone, be with someone, and then it all dies, its over now.

dont want you to blame yourself, dont want you to ever blame yourself for this, we both tried, we both wanted it to work and its just life, simple as that.

cant think, cant talk, cant even begin to hope anymore

im sorry it didnt work, im sorry its over, im sorry i failed

want you to live, want you to love, want you to move on with your life

as for me, i just want to hide and die quietly

i want to die, a big part of me desperately wants to end this, a part of me that wants
    to accept it

what else is there, thats all there is.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2007
  2. Matt, if you aren't on MSN, please get on it and talk with me. Please. :hug:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Matt you know where I am.
    sorry it didn't work out but more worried about you having somewhere to live and enough money .:unsure:
    Get some sort of plan organised hun you need a roof over your head pronto.
    This relationship was a huge risk, you knew this I'm so sorry it didnt work but get on msn so we can help with practicalities.

:hug:

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Matt
    Because a relationship ends it does not mean that your life is over. You loved her, hold on to the fact that you do/did love her and she meant that much in your life. Don't go hide under a blanket scared to live just because one thing failed. You've managed to move out, managed to get out of that rut, so why not continue that and get a job and live. You need to stop thinking that a relationship is the end all be all.

Sorry if this is harsh but you know what i'm saying is true.

5. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Matt a few months ago you thought you wouldnt even meet someone. I know it must be really hard for you. But realise what you have reached, its so much more than you ever tought it would be. Ok, its not what you wished for. But this is just the start, see it as dinner, this was the entrée, the starter >< Now its time for the main course. Lol sorry, such a wrong/odd choice of words. And its not really lol. Im really sorry for you. But think what you've done in a short time, you thought something like this never would happen. You have grown so much. But hun, please dont do anything in a rush, try to get your life back again. Find a place to live, try to get a job. You need to go on. And Im sure things will get better again for you :hug:

6. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

:laugh:

hope the main course is as tasty as the entree :tongue: :hiding: Thats one strange analogy Blubbers. :wink:

Thank you everyone for your replies :hug: you all right in what your saying, to use this as a learning experience and grow from it, tbh now im not sure if its over or not, or whats going on, its hard to explain the situation we find ourselves in, its not your standard boyfriend/girlfriend thing cause we both have "issues", a lot of factors involved, its confusing, but as it stands I think weve agreed to just be friends and continue to see each other as friends once i move out of here, providing I stay close to her....which in itself is another question.

Ultimately its up to her to set the pace of things, ive made my desires pretty clear, I would still like us to be together, but if she doesnt want me in that way anymore theres nothing i can do, id rather stay friends than not see her at all, and anyway, im use to "just being friends"...seems to be my typical role. :rolleyes:

All i know is that i need to stop thinking, and start doing, one way or another or im gonna completely run of money, then im trully fuxxored.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2007
  7. Matt, I hope she decides that she wants to be with you. This has been something you've tried for months to have happen, and you deserve the situation with her to be the best it can possibly be. :hug:

8. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Hey Matty Poo! :tongue:

So sorry i wasnt there for you last nite when this was all going on but i do hope that its sorted out and that uve got ur mind bac into a good place. know where to find me if u ever need to talk...after all reltionships is my strong point unfortunatly haha!

Take care darlin, keep smiling :smile: