oh well...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ajean, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajean

Ajean Well-Known Member

Well, I tried very hard to enjoy my New Year's holiday as best I could but It's not very fun babysitting my autistic twenty-something year old brother and his even more autistic best friends and getting yelled at for not wanting to spend the last of my cash on a pizza. (Which I eventually had to do because he refused to eat beans)

And what makes tonight even that much better, my stomach ulcers decided to flare up and made me throw up. Ugh. So now I have a migraine and can't even take my nausea pills and go lay down because I can't keep anything down.

And the cat threw up, and the dog peed in the house and this and that and everything else that could've gone wrong.

It's not my day, and I was just trying so hard to not let things get me down even more.

No one really understands how much the little things affect you when you're so depressed and overwhelmed you just want to scream.]]

I wish tomorrow would be better...

I still just feel like finding something very very tall.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hoping today is a better day
  3. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Yes, depression has a way of magnifying problems.
    You're in a good place here, we do care and feel free to post more, you can express what's on your mind without being judged
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry today has been such a hard day for you, I hope tomorrow will be brighter, keep posting if it helps x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.