Oh well

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Richard 007, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard 007

Richard 007 Active Member

It's all gone to shit , looks like my wife will be taking my children and my reason for living goes with them .

The end .
  2. nessa456

nessa456 Active Member

I'm very sorry to hear that

If you want to talk about it more you are welcome to pm me or talk on MSN - I find talking can help
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry richard.......... but that doesn't mean it's the end for you
    the kids will still need you and want you in their lives

You can get joint custody, or a percentage of custody and/or visitation rights..whatever works for you
    I suggest talking to your lawyer if your wife's not agreeable to what you want

my ex had every other weekend and one night a week at his place with the kids..
    this worked ok for everyone involved but each situation is different

dont give up ...there is still a life for you ....it doesn't happen overnight but I believe it will if you hold on :hug:
  4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Did you follow some of the suggestions you have been given? Have you documented what is going on so that, as IV said above, you can go after joint custody? You have as many rights as she does with the kids, so it's time to stand up and take charge and take that control mechanism away from her.
  5. Iain

Iain Well-Known Member

Richard, Ive posted a private message to you. But here in the public sphere I want to join the other voices out here who want to help you get through.
  6. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

Sometimes in the morning, I wonder why I wake up. It seems that there is no reason to wake up. The world can take care of itself. It would have been better if I sleep and never wake up. No one would miss me. It's nice being asleep because it makes me realise that having desires is not normal. It's when you have no desire that you are happiest. Happiest in the sense of being least unhappy.
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Richard How are you doing? bit concerned about you....:hug:
  8. ParanoidGirl

ParanoidGirl Member

Rich honey,

You okay ???

Caroline x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.