Ohhh man I did something stupid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda

I sent a text to this girl Im friends with at school threatening to do myself in tonight. She freaked out and I fear the police are going to come for me now. Why do I always make really bad choices like this?

Amanda

Its a bad choice... The hospital can keep me safe but at the same time its going to really mess up my semester at school. So would being dead but still.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Missing school is something that can be accommodated for a circumstance like this, I think. What year are you in, if that's an OK question to ask?

Speedy

Staff Alumni
I guess that means your first year for this has just started, right? If so, maybe you can wait to enter the program again in the near future when you feel well enough again?

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
OR maybe get someone to take notes for you hun until you get back talk to your professors okay see what can be done so you can get help and still get your education hugs

Isabel

Staff Alumni
From past experience Amanda, universities can be really accommodating. Actually, in this case, it will be a really good thing that you talk to a doctor because you will need the paperwork from him to have a leave of absence or a reduced workload without penalty. They will stop the clock and you can resume when you feel better with no black marks on your record. At this point, your health is the most important priority you have to think of. Hope you get all the help you need to get better.

Last edited by a moderator:

peacelovingguy

Say someone else sent the text if you need to.

Or you were drunk or something.

Texts are proof of nothing - you get a text off someone - could be anyone really - kids messing - idiots messing - so that is an option.

If you can cope and this text was a hiccup - next time - tell us here - and we will respect your privacy but would also ask you call an ambulance IF you were really bad.

so hope that helps.

Don't worry about it.

Its nothing really - unless you want it to be- so its your choice either way.

Regards.

I'm sure you will be fine - and complete this course.

what are you doing by the way?

Good luck regardless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00