but i would do almost everything for those grannies
    blegh im such a lame twat, I dont know what to do

2. aki

aki Well-Known Member

oh wow I'm happy for you :biggrin:

3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

:wootrock:ing.

You sound like you've been working for other people so long. Try and listen to yourself. You sound excited! If ya wanna go to art school and you know what you want out of it, you might find it a great experience :biggrin: Do you know what kinda course it'll be? Would it be one that is dedicated to technical things like painting/drawing or would it be more theoretical and let you do your own thing?

4. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

Mars!!! I'm so proud of you!!! I think you should try perhaps doing the care thing with the grannies part time, if you really feel the need to stay with them. But you should definitely take the offer and go to art school! That's amazing that you got in!

5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Jeej, ik ben trots op je! :dance:

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:wootrock: WTG!!! da Blubs :biggrin:

7. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

ggg: I am excited, all i want is to grow, get better, learn everything, getting better is a reason for me to keep on going with live.
    First year is an orientation year and than you can chose between lots of things
    degree programme in autonomous fine art
    teacher training in fine art and design
    degree programme in design
    -jewelry
    -product
    -fasion
    -textile
    -graphic
    -photography
    -video
    -interactive media
    spatial design
    -architectural design
    -theatre design
    -theatrical costume design
    scientific illustration

No idea what i should pic, so its nice to have an orientation year where you will do almost everything, to see what you like or good at. Its technical and theoretical, but mostly technical, someone told me you only need to buy 3 books, the rest of the money you need to spend out on all the materials etc you use

Stepf: the problem is what ive heard if you go to art school i will barely have a social life left (not that i have one now) but that means no time for the grannies, ive thought about that too, but its not possible, maybe i can just visit them once in the 2 weeks or something, i dunno :unsure: and why did you change your name :eek:hmy: ??

8. Vitreledonellidae

thanks trutje and terry :) *hug

9. plates

plates Well-Known Member

I went through a foundation a couple of times, and it's a lot like what you describe- it's great fun, you get to mess around and try loads of things. It sounds like an amazing opportunity and you said yourself this could help your mental health a lot and help you get better, live and grow. And needing to only read 3 books sounds great too (I had to read a lot of stuff also do a lot of essays)...

I'm excited for you! I love listening to stories like yours. I do wish you all the best. I'm sure the people you visit will get used to not seeing you as often, once you're on your course. Good luck :smile:

10. Vitreledonellidae

aww thanks ggg, that made me smile :hug: and im sure those people will get over it too, because im not that good at cleaning their houses >.< they probly get a better experienced help, but its still hard >.< but i will try to mention it tomorrow see what their reaction will be :blink:

11. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Congratulations. I think it's great that you care so much for the older people you look after but you are an artist. Always enjoy seeing the work you post on the forum. You've got so much talent. Grab this opportunity and go all the way with it. Best wishes.

12. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Awesome :) Ive been hoping this would happen for you for some time. It's just brilliant!!! Gonna be fun nailing down which areas to focus on..You'll love art school!

13. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

yayayayay i am SO happy for you. :D

you deserve it chica :mad:

congrats and way to go!!! take it and run with it. do something for YOU for once. you've got all the potential in the worlddddd.

:hug: :wub:

14. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

we cant tell you what to do hun, but the grannies, god bless thme, wont be around forever, but you will be around for all of your time, so look after you first, and no matter how much they want you to help clean their houses, i'm sure they still want you to do well for yourself
    i honestly cant think of anyone who deserves it more hun, i really cant.
    :hug: