Oi, Teme

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by No_name_, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No_name_

No_name_ Guest

Time for someone to get one thing straight:

I'm not your fucking typical sniveling admirer. So don't harbor any ill-conceived notions of that sort. Got it? Fag? I already told you, fag, to get the fuck out of my life. I don't like having to come here and come out this way, but there seems to be no other way for you to understand. You must be more thick-headed than I originally thought. That doesn't come as much of a suprise. Now, if you know what's good for you, get out of my life- you and your repulsive <mod edit:shygirl offensive>, and whoever else is involved in this mess, which was initiated by you, not me, and is therefore your fault.

Don't fool yourself, fag, into making up silly assumptions about me. I'm human, but if constantly provoked, I can turn into an uncontrollable monster. You should already know that, you imbecile. Also, contrary to what you might believe, I'm not a resilient superhuman. All this has caused me considerable stress- no doubt you're already aware of that, yet you shamelessly continue on with your insipid ways. Have you ever heard of passive aggressive? I have a long fuse, but a large explosive at the end. You don't want to see me reach that point, ******. I'm trying my hardest not to.

It's so easy to find you these days. All I have to do is walk out the door at night, and there you are. With your infrared video camera. Or was it just one of your men at disposal?

One of these days the media might find you or one of your men in a smashed up car with brains exposed to the chilly air. Would cause quite a riot, now, wouldn't it? But of course, the perpetrator would never be caught. Because then that would lead to the disclosure of your obsession, and that can't happen, now, can it? Gotta keep your pathetic image in place, even in death.

The other thread. Was that your bitch? If it was, then what a pity. I almost feel sorry for the <mod edit: shygirl offensive> she sounded so desperate. But come to think of it, she's right-it has been going on for too long, now, hasn't it? Almost 6 months already. Or is it 5? Time for you to get your act together, and stop acting like an insufferable tick.

You should know, you immutable idiot, that it's easier to hate. I'll leave it to you to figure out what that means.

That's all.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2007
  2. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Language oh my ears...umm mah you used the C word :eek:hmy: Seriously if this post is left standing ill be fucking amazed.

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Did the C word damage your innocent ears? :angel: :eek:hmy: :laugh:

And to who ever wrote this, i hope it helped, seemed a pretty angry post so hopefully it has. :hug:

4. no_name_

no_name_ Guest

Thanks Vikki. I just hope no one deletes this, because there is no other way for me to vent.

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

It might get modded or deleted for the language, especially the C word >.< no a lot of people like that word lol. But maybe not as you never said who it was aimed at. If that makes sense :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.