Oi vey.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by NoRegrets, Nov 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoRegrets

NoRegrets Well-Known Member

I cut tonight. I've been good for awhile..but oh, god. This is bad.

I cannot stop bleeding. My boyfriend is here, but I can't bring myself to even talk with him. I feel like the world is slipping away. I know it will stop, but I can't go on like this. Not now.

2. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

hey,, what made you feel so bad you wanted to cut?
    does your boyfriend know you have cut?
    has it stoped yet?
    are you ok,,,,,,,,????

3. NoRegrets

Thank you very very much for replying...

I feel like all my friends have left me...that's why I came here. One of them lied on me, and now they all seem to have vanished..I've been cutting for a long time, leads back to the start of my abuse, but this is the worst it's been.

Yea, I'm still bleeding. Not much now, barely. It'll stop soon. He knows I cut, now, I was so worried I would lose him. He swears I won't.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2006
  4. poisonedresistance

im so sorry to hear how low and alone you feel,, im glad your boyfreind is there to help you. i wish you could talk to him, let him help you.some people do lie and decieve, they hurt us and they dont even realise they are doing it sometimes. there are good people out there too,, somtimes it seems like its so few and far between,,,
    out of curiosity where did you cut? and has it stoped yet,,,,, i hope your ok,,,

5. NoRegrets

My wrist. It has stopped for now. I'm going to talk to him, and I'm hoping he understands. I'll be fine. I'm a little bit dizzy, but I haven't slept much either so..

Thank yu so much.

6. poisonedresistance

hey you!, im glad your ok,, please talk to him,,, i do understand babe, i cut my wrists too,, its so,,,,,,,,, promise me yourl go have somthing to eat and a warm drink while you talk to him. he must love you very much,,,,,,, your lucky to have someone who cares so much about you

7. NoRegrets

I will...thank you so much. It's nice to have someone who is so willing to talk to me...

8. poisonedresistance

hey, im always willing to talk babe,,,im glad your willing to talk with me :D its nice to know there are people out there who can understand

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.