1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Oi, thought I'd give y'all some good news from over in the land of the clogs.

I've had a bit of a rough patch lately. At the beginning of this month I did drugs for the first time in months, getting completely off me face, thereby managing to screw up the keyboard of my laptop so then I couldn't be online much animore.
    Also I didn't get my wages last month cos something went wrong, which caused me to end up in a bit of trouble, though thankfully that should be resolved upcoming week when I'm getting my wages for both this month and last month at once.
    On top of that I got ill and was pretty much on the line in regards to my job. they made it clear that I was at risk of losing it if I'd stay away much longer.
    And then there was some stuff in the love-department :sad:

I'm not ill animore, I'm getting used to living with little internet, I'm socializing more IRL, met a few nice people and,, last but definitely not least:
    the job is going more than ever. I'm going to work more hours now (thirty a week), and last wednesday I was actually put in charge the entire day! I've only been working there since July! :biggrin:
    And though I wouldn't want to be in charge every day, because it's very tiring, hectic and there's a LOt of responsibility which comes with it, I wouldn't mind it every now and then. thing is; last wednesday all fulltimers who know stuff within the store werent' there, so it really ALL came down to me. And next wednesday will be the same all over again. It really means a lot to me, because it shows that they are satisfied with me as an employee.
    And also I ehard from me aunt who knows me previous boss from a job I used to have, that they were really happy with m back at the old job. :biggrin:

SO yeah, they're happy with me at work :biggrin: (And I still am "employee of the week" which I got 6 weeks ago lol)

Aniwai, just thought I'd let y'all know I'm picking up the pieces and getting back one track.
    And as long as I don't think too much about love and me ex, and just focus on other things, I'm feeling remarkably well! :dance:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2008
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:hug: GO GIRL!!
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

good for you hun!!
  4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Go Esty Est! :D :hug:
  5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest