OJ Simpson

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Alexpt2, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

So I'm reading the newspaper this morning and I see that OJ has been sentenced for his latest act of absurd stupidity in the armed robbery and kidnapping case.

This guy has got to be one of the dumbest mother fuckers on the face of the planet! Think about it......This guy murders his ex wife and her boyfriend and somehow gets away with it despite the fact that his DNA was found at the crime scene. The victims blood was all over his gloves, in his car and in his home. Not to mention the fact that he had a long history of battery and domestic violence against his ex wife. However, in spite of all this damning evidence, a totally incompetant jury finds him not guilty on account of 1 racist cop and a glove that didnt fit.

Now, that had to be one of the luckiest breaks anyone has ever recieved. You would think(at least I would anyway) that after getting so extrodinarly lucky like that, he'd just lay low, fly under the radar, stay out of the spotlight, and quiety live out the rest of his pathetic life........

But NO!, what does this dipshit do? He tries to turn this whole mess into even more of a circus than it allready was, purely for his own financial gain. He more or less confesses to the whole thing by attempting to put out a book entitled "If I did it, then heres how" Gimmie a fucking break! Is this country really that incredibly stupid?

Well OJ, your utter stupidity has finally caught up with you. Yesterday, he was sentenced to 9-33 years in prison for holding 2 people hostage at gunpoint in an attempt to retreive some sports collectables of his that he could then sell(again for his own financial gain). Allthough why anyone would want to buy a football with OJ's signature on it is beyond me.

Then, just to put the icing on the cake, this moron has the nerve to stand up in court at his sentancing and tell the judge that he was unaware that what he was doing was illegal at the time! Well OJ, weather that's true or not is totally beside the point. That statement just further cements your place in history as one of the dumbest human beings ever to walk this earth. Oh well OJ, at least you were smart enough not to use that excuse at your murder trial. I doubt that would have gone over very well LOL.

Well OJ, have fun rotting in prison for the next 9-33 years. You deserve it buddy. Actually, imo, that sentance is far to lenient for a braindead idiot like you. I would have given you life with no parole.

But hey man, keep your chin up, 9-33 isn't forever. And dont worry, you arent going to serve anything close to 33 years. You'll most likely be out in 10. You'll still be a relatively young guy with plenty of time left to do more incredibly absurd and bizzare things, play golf, and continue your search for the real killers of Nichole Brown and Ron Goldman. :dry:
  2. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

If he gets released in ten years he'll be 70.

My moneys on him dying in prison.
  3. Alexpt2

I'll take that bet.

70 is young these days. people are living well into there 80's and 90's now. How much would you like to wager on this?
  4. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

I'd bet a fiver, prison does very little to raise life expectancy and I can't imagine his football career and celebrity lifestyle will help either.
  5. Alexpt2

Okay, you're on, it's a bet. *handshake*

Keep in mind however, that I won't be around to pay up if I loose. Unless of course, he dies in the near future that is.
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm glad that OJ got 15 years in jail. He escaped prison the first time, when he killed his ex wife and her lover, but not this time. Rot in jail OJ.
  7. Whitewolf

Whitewolf Well-Known Member

Obama would probably pardon him if only the media would be his pillow friend on this situation like they were on so many others. Thank God the media is still mindful of it's Caucasian audience...to a very small extent. :dry:
    The fact that the man got away with murdering his wife simply because of his wealth and race should tell you that there are serious economic and racial problems in this country. Power hungry White people and lazy black people are going to be the downfall of this nation.
  8. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

"If the glove don't fit you must aquict."
  9. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

give it a rest huh?
  10. hammockmonkey

If the ski mask doesn't fit the task you must not incarcerate my ass?
  11. hammockmonkey

No feeding trolls.
  12. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

good one :)

poor bastard. ya'd think he a little sense anyway. but.......ah,
  13. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

whitebread ya mean? yes, my bad. troll feeding is one of my
    12 step issues. I need to ask my higher power for more help
    with my troll feeding addiction
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  14. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

OOPS!!!!!!! double post. a thousand mea culpas!!
  15. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

please can you stop bringing race into every post. and hw much you hate women?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.