Ok going to explain this...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by voices_inmy_head, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

I have wanted to commit suicide so many times it's unreal, well maybe not to those here but to those in my world it is...

The odd thing is I know I am going to be dead before I'm 30, and I'm not talking suicide, I'm talking natural causes...

I've felt this way for years and years... the feeling is just getting stronger and clearer with age, 8 years ago I knew I would die young, I just knew it, in the last year this has clairified into the year I will die, I will die when I am 29...

I am completly at peace with this feeling as I know I cannot change it, i know it as sure as I know when it's going to rain, it's just a feeling I have in my soul. Some people don't understand it, others do. Scoff if you must but I know it to be true. In fact, if I live to see 30 I think I will be slightly disapointed.

Does this make any sense? People think I am morbid but it doesn't feel morbid to me, it feels right.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Did you have a premonition that lead you to believe that you would die before age 30? I believe that you should listen to your inner intuition and if your intuition is telling you that you will die when you are 29, then you should do everything in your power to make sure that you don't suffer this fate. That's what I would do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.