ok i get it... *lang*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by asqy, Feb 19, 2007.

1. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

im stupid, okay? i know you hate me and i know you think im shit
    but will you please just leave me the fuck alone? just because im a dumbshit doesn't mean i can't figure things out. you see, thats why they have instructions... oh my fucking god, no way! like on a recipe, what are those words? oh yeah how to make the fucking thing! i *can* fucking read you know... i don't need you to tell me what to do every five fucking seconds! alright? i know how to do my fucking hw and the rest of the shit i have to do, you don't have to tell me when and how to do all of this. i may be stupid but i can do it myself. just shut up for once. i know you love to hear yourself talk, but for christ's sake i don't.

see ill admit it, just for you - im stupid, shit or what/however the fuck wish you call me or treat me!!!!!!!
    now shut the fuck up. thank you.

2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Well I think you know what I'm gonna say about the ur stupid bit... but assuming its about who I think it is, its good that you've let it out... :hug:

TDM

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Sweetie, you are not stupid, you are intelligent, sweet, caring, goal oriented, and just a great person. It's a shame that they have to treat you that way. I don't get some people, but beleive me my family is very much like that. And if it isn't done exactly the way they normally would do it even if it turned out the same they'd make me redo it. So, I hear ya. I hope that venting helped you atleast a little bit. If you would ever like to talk or vent you know where I am. or how to contact me anyway. :laugh:

Try and take care of yourself hun. :hug: :hug:

4. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

thanks

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

well rp2, you already know my thoughts on this one. Remember, small steps. Time to stand up for yourself. You can do it, I just know it. I hope you feel better for getting it down in writing. Take care hun. :hug: