ok I'm close to ending it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadguy33, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

This is a terrible movie (my life) everyone around me is happy enough. I used to tell myself as a kid that somedays these rejections and stuff will end and I'll have a decent life just like everyone else. However I think I'm trapped in this truman type world that is set against me. Well then I guess I'll stop the show I'll kill myself. Really what else is there to do??? There is no person out there even willing to give me a chance there never will be. Hope is for all the people around me living their decent lives not for me. This existense is meaningless.
  2. 08912

08912 Member

I know how you feel, everybody hates you and there's no way to end it but death,trust me death isn't the only way out of this.
    I ran away from home and changed my name, even adopted kids and my life is better if you have any thought's of suicide please PM me or anybody they will help you.
    death is a loss to me even if i don't know you, i'll cry if you kill your self , PM me tell me your problems or tell everybody in the froums help is all you need.
    Sorry if none of this helped you!, i tried my best.
  3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Who is rejecting you sadguy33?
    What sort of chance would you like? Friendship or a relationship?
  4. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

thanks for the kind words 08912 I really aperciate it I will definately think about what you said. I just feel like this is world isn't meant for me or something. I have friends but none of them respect me and girls for some reason hate me. I really don't know what to do I feel like if I keep living its just going to keep getting worse. I'm sorry thats how I feel because I know you guys are trying to help. thanks for being so nice.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2012
  5. Man, I've had the same thoughts going through my head. They are making ones life miserable. I've kind of made it clear to myself that I will never be anything nor have have a "normal" life. I understand you. Hope you will feel better soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.