ok, i'm here. now what

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SomethingSimple, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SomethingSimple

SomethingSimple New Member

have been thinking about suicide for about a month now. havent felt this way since i was in high school (5 years ago)... have attempted to talk to both mom and dad about it. i cant stand going through this divorce anymore. his games are unbareable. one min he says he wants to spend the rest of his life with me when i turn around to say ok he brings up the past and makes excuses on why our future wont work. we have one child and one on the way but i'm at the point where i dont care about life or anything it has to offer. maybe i just need someone to talk to? i dont know but i know i'm not well right now at all...
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome back! I know from past experiences that when it's over you will go thru greiving and then anger, There are more stages but I can't remember them. You will get over them in time. I know it hurts right now. I laid in bed crying about it for a couple of months. Then she came back telling me she screwed up and wants to work things out. I had reached that stage where I told her forget it because the trust is gone.
    You know you have two children that are going to need there mom because divorce affects them. You need to start the process of filing for child support because it takes a while to get it. You are going to need the money.
    You came to the right place for moral support, everyone you meet online are in similar cercomtances. Please talk to us. Don't do anything to harm your self. Life will get better you just need to get thru the different stages of grief.
    Stay Strong and Stay Safe...:chopper:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.