Ok im new here but I had a question...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by wiggy007, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wiggy007

wiggy007 Member

Ok...My gf has an account on here...she is angelofglass but I asked her if it was alright to make an account for myself aswell and she said yes we have the same ip because we use the same internet because we live together she did tell me to contact an administrater after I made my account and ask if this was ok and if not we can just remove my account because she was here first. Please let me no and please understand that I am not trying to cause any problems but she told me about the site and said it was the best peer to peer support site she had ever found so...thats why I am here. Thankyou for your time! It wouldnt let me send a msg to an admin. so I am posting it here with my greeting.

I am Daniel, I live with my gf and my adoptive family.I work at taco bell as crew member.I am originally from Washington state.I moved to alabama to get away from my blood relatives abusiveness and away from my x wife's abusiveness. I am bipolar,I have PTSD, and anger problems(I have been working on my anger problems for a very long time and can for the most part control my anger instead of letting it control me.) I hope I can stay but if not I will understand. also I do not have a therapist or psych if you would like to know why please ask me.

Thanks,
    Daniel

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Hey Daniel,

It'll be fine now that the staff know that you are sharing the same IP :smile:

Welcome to the forum, hope we can help :hug:

3. wiggy007

wiggy007 Member

Ok thanks so very much! I just wanted to make sure it was okay before posting anything else ect :).

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum Daniel!
    I'm glad to hear you are working on your problems :)
    I look forward to seeing you around the forums.
    PM me anytime xx

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum daniel. Thank you for letting us know about the situation with your girlfriend. Of course you are welcome to stay. :) Good work on controlling your anger issues.

Is your avatar a personal picture? If so, will you please choose another as we don't allow personal pictures for safety and privacy reasons. Thanks. :hug:

6. wiggy007

wiggy007 Member

Yes ofcourse is it gone now? because I changed it to no icon for avatar so it should be gone now?

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It's gone sweetie :) :hug:

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome Daniel glad to have you here.

9. wiggy007

wiggy007 Member

10. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF! Feel free to PM me anytime! :arms:

11. angelofglass

angelofglass Member

Hi sweety I am glad you are here also! SO happy that the staff said that it is ok :)

12. wiggy007

wiggy007 Member

Thanks Hun xoxo :)

13. confuzzle

confuzzle Well-Known Member

Hey, another washingtonian!
    Welcome, and I hope you find what you are looking for.
    We are always here for support ya know ^^

14. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

:hug: xx

15. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

WElcome to Sf :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.