Ok, so i havn't been here in a while -

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by KohlRimmed, Jan 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KohlRimmed

KohlRimmed Well-Known Member

I was reading Stephen Fry's (favourite actor, hero, we can come back to this later..), forum, and there's a section for the depressed - and i remembered this forum.

I've seen several posts like this, "hi, checking back, who remembers me?", not in a patronising way, but a genuine way of checking back on old friends, (or new friends, as things may work out :)), and i was just wondering how everyone's been doing, and if indeed, anyone remembers me.

I havn't logged on properly in maybe two years, possibly more, but things have been..ok. Finished college, had my ups and downs with that but i survived it :), met new friends, lost old friends, and grown as a person altogether.

As for the issues i used to come here for - I've stopped cutting, (some of us know that the feeling and memories never really go away though), i'm having good and bad days with..well, not a full blown eating disorder, but certainly not something i'm having an easy time with.

But anywho, i realised just how much i've missed this forum, and i'll try and check back as often as possible :)
    Stay safe :) :rose:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2008
  2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: its good to hear your doing alright hun :hug:

3. KohlRimmed

It's good to be back too, i hadn't realised how much time had passed by until i logged back in :)

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I can't say I remember you from before as I have not been here long enough for that, but I would like to welcome you back. It is always good to hear from members whose lives have moved on in a more positive manner. i am looking forward to getting to know you better. Take care and thank you for checking in. :hug:

5. KohlRimmed

Thankyou for the lovely comment, i'm fairly busy (redecorating..still! :D) and work, but i'll pop back as often as i can ^_^

6. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Your username rings a bell, welcome back. Am glad to hear things are not going too bad for you. We're still here if you find yourself struggling at any time. It's good to see you, see ya around. :hug:

7. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: back

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome

Sam xoxo

9. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Your username sounds very familiar to me, but I do not remember talking to you. Either way, welcome back! =)

TDM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.