Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by Moose, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moose

Moose Well-Known Member

Walkin through the school again
    and i took a walk through the science hall and hardly no one goes there
    I came round the corner and i was opening the door when some big guy came charging down the stairs in front he hit the door and knocked me down...he then jumped on top of me and started humping me and holding me down i was struggleing and wiggling around trying to get out of his grip but he was too big i couldnt move...still i tried to get free and he was starting to punch me all over while still humping me...he finally decided to move down and attempt to take off my jeans...then i starting kicking and i managed to hit him in the balls...i got up....it was a guy in my class....i ran up the stairs from where he came from to get into the library and i stayed there all lunch incase he tried to do it again
    and in chemstry he sat beside me deliberatly and grabbed me again and started humping me into the table....the teacher got him though and moved him to the front of the class

I havnt told anyone else about what happened though

I dont think you could call that sexual abuse so i put it in the bulling section
  2. Wierd

Wierd Well-Known Member

I think if you don't tell someone fast, he is going to rape you! You should tell a teacher, a counselor, a parent, anyone who you feel comfortable telling and you know will spread the word.. just make sure it gets known so that appropriate action can be taken! What you are describing seems like he tried raping you twice, and it is pretty likely he is going to try a third time. Rape can happen even if you're a guy, don't be afraid to tell someone if you're a guy (sorry it doesn't say anywhere whether you are a guy or a girl), please. Not only will it be bad if he succeeds but it will be also a lot more shameful to tell someone about it after he succeeds at it, so speak up before it gets harder to!
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2007

BOLIAO Guest

i think you should report this incident to the police. this is a serious matter.
  4. Wierd

Wierd Well-Known Member

Oi yeah, he's right, you should go straight to the police with this.. sorry
  5. Sashi0

Sashi0 Well-Known Member

Police, I don't know where you are located but here where I am anything like that would be sent as sexual abuse/ misconduct and treated as a criminal charge! That was definitely sexual abuse! :hug:
  6. luso

luso Active Member

GO TO THE POLICE :mad:
  7. Moose

Moose Well-Known Member

i will go with my friend then but where i live the police do fuck all...oh and im a guy
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2007
  8. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

Report him... you'll prevent some serious damage to yourself and others!
  9. Moose

Moose Well-Known Member

Yeh i went to the cops with my friend
    and alot happened between me and him on the way
    alot about drugs
    but anyway they said he was probably just joking and its nothign to worry about
    But if he does it again im goin to the cops again and tell them differently
  10. ish_me153

ish_me153 Well-Known Member

it's good that you went to the police, and yes they are pigs i know, and that doesn't sound like he was joking. fuck man, it sounded like he was gunna rape u. i suggest changing class? i had to do that last year when i was getting bullied, and believe me it works :laugh:
  11. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Sorry, but it didn't sound like a joke to me, I would keep going back till something was done. You can't let him get away with it hun because if he does it again it could be worse

12. Sashi0

Sashi0 Well-Known Member

In a situation like that what I would do is try to speak to the principal, cops are pigs everywhere there are a few good ones scattered.. it's a shame :sad:

Either way speak to SOMEONE don't let this one slide.
  13. booeyburgers

booeyburgers Active Member

that is a lame excuse for the cops. you have to tell some at school or until some one hears you out. if nothing happens with that research methods of self dense, pressure points and the like. this way if he does it again you can have a way to defend yourself.
  14. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Stupid cops not taking this seriously...

My inclination would be to to contact whoever is higher up on the chain of command and tell them that sexual assaults and violence in school aren't being taken seriously by the local police. If they don't care, keep going up the ladder. And maybe get the media involved, then they might be inclined to give a damn.

Of course, I'm speaking as a person who's been out of high school for over a decade. It's a lot different when you're young and amidst your peers everyday.
  15. Raeien

Raeien Member

i wasnt there, so i just take a wild guess. It didnt sound he was gonna rape you to me, i think he was gonna take off ur pants and like run away.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.