Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Disappear, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disappear

Disappear Well-Known Member

We've all made one of these posts, so heres mine. I fucking hate myself, a miserable wreck. I set the date, but hey as if I'll have the guts to go through with that. I am a disgusting human being. No life, no friends, people hate me. I'm in love with someone who hurt me beyond repair, why the fuck do I still like them. I am a fucking loser. I wish I could get hit by a fucking bus tomorrow. Kill me, so I don't have to do it myself! fuck this life!
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Please keep posting and get it out. I remember some of the heartbreaks I've experienced. It's awful to go through.

3. Disappear

Disappear Well-Known Member

It's been too long, I should have got over this garbage by now. Anyway its not just that, its life in general. im losing my mind, sh helps.
  4. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

im feeling the same...the only thing we can do is live day by day & support each other...hope you feel better soon...
    take care :hug:
  5. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

Sounds like things are really bad right now, what would make things better??? Like if you had a magic wand, what would you ask for?
  6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

for me...i would ask for somebody only one person like me...be with me...understand me...love me for who iam...& not against me & see me as unwanted person...only one.
  7. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Well some have made many posts here crying for help, I'm pretty sure. Congrats on being mature about your postings. You can't fight depression so just ride the wave.
  8. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I've made more than one of these posts:eek:hmy:
  9. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

It sounds like you are really yearning for someone to love you, and when you dont feel like you have that in your life it can really hurt and feel lonely, and death seems like a reprieve from that pain, that ache. I am so sorry you feel this pain, I wish I could make it better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.