Okay, here is my sad introduction..

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i'm blueangels.

my dad's a heartless drunk, and he used me as his beer getter as a kid.
his wife used to not let me watch cartoons (ever!)
most of my friends are two-faced backstabbers.
i have: epilepsy, anxiety, ocd, bell's palsy, bipolar disorder, depression and chronic doublevision.
i live in a country where i'm not happy, because i need the sun, and most people here are atheists.
my stepdad once beat me up, and now we haven't spoken in like 6 years.
my mom prefers him over me.
people think i'm a player because i used to be (because i had been let down too much)
and now karma is following me around for my sins.

only thing that's keeping me from comitting suicide is that my family would be in pain, and that i don't wanna go to hell.

but sometimes i regret that i have said "i'm never gonna do it", because then people don't even freak out anymore when you want them to.. to get some attention or some heartwarming words.
^ yeah i'm really honest too btw.

jimk

Staff Alumni
welcome blueangels.. bet your family would really notice if you made some good accomplishments in your life and left the whole bunch behind rather than just taking your life.. best wishes, Jim

Entoloma43

only thing that's keeping me from comitting suicide is that my family would be in pain, and that i don't wanna go to hell.
Hell doesn't exist, so there's no worries here. Family is a legitimate reason for not committing suicide though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00