okay i need help like right now.......

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by roxanne-lee, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roxanne-lee

roxanne-lee Guest

everyday i either take medz(only since 3 weeks ago), or drink alcohol, cuz without those i feel really ill, and omg right now i have none and am alone and im very scared i feel very very panicky and shaking and paranoid, and dont know what to with myself, i cant sit still for more than 5 seconds, some one please help? im getting sick, my face is all red , im gona have anxiety attack, i can feel it coming on, please, what do i do to relax???

2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

oh hunny i feel so bad for your. those panic attacks are so awful to go through.

each is diffrent and what may work for one might not for another.

personaly i sing out loud or shout (in my head) to stop any thinking process going on.
    put on some music full blast (sorry for neighbors)......... or call out on a friend or relative to come down and keep you compagny for a while?
    you can try going out door and walk fast (slow jogging) till out of breath and walk back home with a good paste still but a tad slower if you feel better. drastic way i had to use is stand under the shower under cold water to shock my system...

hope others will have better or other ideas.... mine work at times yet not always so hear out other members and try to keep you mind focused here........ DEEP BREATH IN then SLOWWWWWWWWWLY release your breath to gain control over your heart beat.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

3. roxanne-lee

roxanne-lee Guest

thanx hun, okay im gonna try the loud music thing lol(god help the neighbours, its 5 am lol) if that fails ill have to jog, thanx sooo much, omg feel sick:(

4. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

it is 5 am?????? :eek:hmy: PUT ON THE HEAD PHONES!!!! :tongue:

5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

just a thought but steer clear of the alcohol for a while, its a depressant and wont help tho you think it will.

take care

6. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

He is right. alcohol and meds are a bad combo. You need to stop drinking alcohol. I know this may be hard but you need too.

What meds is it your on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.