okay now i really need help...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by TreadingBlue, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TreadingBlue

TreadingBlue Well-Known Member

Im having a sleepover with a friend and we are both on our periods so we each took two ibuprofen pills to help with back pains. We drank a bit of a margarita mix but not much- we didnt realize we had taken the medication before we drank so now i am worried for the both of us. can anything happen? my friend also took medication for depression and anxiety.
    please help, what should we do? should we make ourselves throw up? should we not sleep? please please help

2. TreadingBlue

we also drank one soda each- coke for my friend and squirt for myself. just thought maybe the caffine might be helpful to mention

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I really dont know.. uh.. Im sorry.. :( I dont know anything about alcohol >_<

4. TreadingBlue

thats okay, thanks for trying :/ :)

5. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

No a couple of over the counter painkillers and some drink, you will be fine. You shouldn't really drink with a lot of depression/anxiety meds. but a lot of people do, a small bit occasionally no problem i'm sure you two will be fine. I hope you had a good time.

6. mark1

mark1 Active Member

i realy dont think u got anything to worry about ....ul b ok ...lol

7. TreadingBlue

thanks guys.

Decode- my friend's pill is double the dose to handle both depression and anxiety, should that matter in this mess? we really didnt remember that we took any of the medication until after we finished drinking (not much)

Mark-thanks, i really hope so

8. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

No you'll both be fine

9. TreadingBlue

Thanks for the help :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.