Okay So Please Respond Quickly!!!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by emozillapwnsyourface, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emozillapwnsyourface

emozillapwnsyourface Well-Known Member

So First before say anything, i know what i did is wrong and that i have to suffer the consiquences.
    here we go:

thru texting this is how it went down,

Me: hey wanna go with me to smoke a ciggerete

friend: When and where

me: now, off school grounds

friend: naw that aint me

Me: huh what?

friend: frank

Me: Oh haha

And then he got his phone taken away :/
    and his dad found the texts and texted me back saying dont ever contact my son again blah blah blah.
    and then he texted me again saying i think your mom or dad would like to see these texts asking friend to smoke a ciggerete off school grounds. but i diddnt say anything
    he tried calling my house but i deleted the message when i got home.

Im freaking out >.<
    I dont know what to do.
    I dont want my mom to find out i wish it would go away.
    GAHHH im about to just fucking run away or something or idk something
    helpppppp

2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

as hard as it sounds u will have to own up to this, i no it will be hard, but if u run away, for a start u wont be safe and also, ur parents will no u r trying to hide something, so it will jsut make things worse when they do find out, as we have to admit it, they will find out. u may as well just admit to smoking, as the more u lie, the deeper the hole u will dig for urself and the worse u will make things for urself, u have to take respnability for this, i no it will be hard, but u will feeel so much better for it, who knows ur parents may not find out for say 3 weeks, for those 3 weeks u will not be able to be urself, u will get exhausted by trying to protect urself :hug: honesty is the best policy!! its not worth running away over, stay safe, hope things work out for u!!

3. emozillapwnsyourface

im afraid :[
    ugh i never do anything bad like ever :/

4. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i never siad it would be easy, but smoking off school grounds sounds wrong to me, if it is out of character, then maybe ur parents will be understanding, and will help u work throuhg what made u do it, as u say its not like u to do it as u dont ever do things naughty etc, maybe they will be supportive :hug: i wish u all the best, somethings in life u just have to hold ur hands up to, and admit to ur mistakes, and learn from them! please tell me u have learnt the lesson from this one?

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know it won't be easy, but I have to agree with what Cownes has said.

6. emozillapwnsyourface

I think im going to wait until tomorrow and talk to my friend about the situation and see what he said and base what i say to his dad or to my parents off that. Idk. Im gettting calmer. i mean at least its not like pot or anything else.

7. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Most if not all teenagers get into trouble at some point because of the mistakes they've made to do with drinking, smoking, partying, etc., even I have and I never drank, smoked or partied when I was younger. (oh now I sound old!) Yes, your parents may be a bit angry and possibly ground you, but it's better than living in fear; jumping everytime the phone rings or the doorbell goes, worrying everytime they call you down from your room or ring your phone while you're out. Just say to them that your friends Dad has told you you can't see your friend anymore because of some silly texts you sent him a few days before, then as the conversaton progresses, come clean about the smoking thing.

I hope it goes well for you anyway. Don't worry too much. :hug:

8. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

It's ok. That father is just blowing off some steam. You are going to be ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.