okay so

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Juliaa, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juliaa

Juliaa Well-Known Member

i've always thoguht about commiting suicide for a while now. i've attempted a couple of times but always chickened out a the end.
    i always feel like no one cares for me. my parents hate me becuase i'm not perfect, like my sister. i don't get great grades and they want me to even though i try my hardest to.
    my friends backstab me and sometimes ignore me for no reason. whenever one of my 'best friends' and i are together they always seem like they don't want to talk to me and they go and find someone else to be with.
    if i died i don't think anyone would care. sure they'd be sad for a day but i know they would get over it because they obviously don't like me.
    i've been in love with this one amazing guy for a year now and he doesn't even know i exist. he's going off to college soon and i won't be able to be with him. it kills me inside knowing that.
    i know one of these days i won't be able to take it anymore and my death day will come. it's only a matter of time.

2. LonelyTraveler

LonelyTraveler Well-Known Member

Not everyone is meant to live a long time and be happy. Some of us are destined to suffer pain and loneliness and then die with no fanfare at all.

Somtimes talking helps, sometimes it doesn't. I hope you find what you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.