Okay, there's no point to life. Then where are the pro-suicide websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedupforreal

This isn't another wall where information is controlled and people are corralled into popular and accepted schools of thought, right? Every link I've ever found was a dead link--websites shut down. What the fuck?

Fedupforreal

The thought police?

Limit my options in order to control my behavior. How can you possibly be happy to listen?

The question was 'where are the pro-suicide websites?'

the offer stands.... and is genuine. i'm not going to point you to other sites because 1. it's against the rules of this site (which you and i both agreed to when we registered) but more importantly 2. i believe you can heal from being suicidal. you've probably read it before, but suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. that's what i believe. i can support you in getting well, but i won't support you in ending your life.

Fedupforreal

the offer stands.... and is genuine. i'm not going to point you to other sites because 1. it's against the rules of this site (which you and i both agreed to when we registered) but more importantly 2. i believe you can heal from being suicidal. you've probably read it before, but suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. that's what i believe. i can support you in getting well, but i won't support you in ending your life.
Then you're not genuine. You're manipulative. I have PMs in here and I have an email. If anyone out there knows of any pro-suicide websites, please send me links.

Banned Member
unfortunately, we hand over that info to you...we get banned.

You may have to find them the same way everyone else has found them...very hard work, research. It's all out there. It's all spelled out. You just need to figure out the right search terms.

Sounds like you are fed up with talking or finding alternatives...can't say i blame you, although wish it were not that way for you...wish you could find some solid hope. Just be certain this is what you want.

:hug: if you want it. Sorry I can't be more helpful :sad:

UGh, i have to take issue here, i hate to be the bearer of reality...suicide is not always a permanent solution to a TEMPORARY problem. You fool yourself if you believe that. some problems are far beyond the scope of temporary and, who are we to judge? I would prefer ppl explore options to suicide...but sometimes no other option truly exists for that person.

Fedupforreal

Then the only purpose of this site is take people who are very much in pain and crisis, limit their options, and send them stupid ass emotes? What do emotes do? How do they comfort anyone? They're not real. You know that, right? They're pictures on a web page.

Fedupforreal

:rolleyes: :biggrin: :tongue: :laugh: :hugtackles: :stars: :yay: :rofl: :rofl: :cheekkiss

These stupid emotes mean I think and feel real things. So when I see someone at the end of their rope, in severe depression or distress, I'm just delusional enough and stupid enough to think I can help them with fake hugs, fake smiles, and fake rofls. Gee, those aren't patronizing or condescending at all.

Banned Member
I won't argue with you there. Toss out the emotes, my apologies.

if you were standing in front of me, I would look you directly in the eyes, and i would extend my hand to your shoulder and tell you, I kind of understand...and if you truly want me to understand, i would be willing to listen. You may just be beyond talking at this point and simply in need of the solution. I have no idea your head space.

seem frustrated, perhaps angry, and rightly so. i don't blame you.

Fortunately/unfortunately you've stumbled upon a website that will not divulge methods at the risk of individual members being banned.

I had to on my own, without assistance, research solid sound methods. No help for me there. Maybe one day that will change.

Fedupforreal

I'm not researching methods. I already did that and I already found one. My method is cheap, fully assembled, and sitting in my bedroom closet. What I would like to find is a website where I can express myself and don't have a bunch of total strangers trying to shove me into the corner they want me to be in.

Banned Member
ah, okay, that tells me a bit more...if i don't have the info i am at a loss.

i ask your patience as i am in great pain and trying to mask it with benzos.

so, you have secured your method. Is it that you wish to specifically discuss the pros and cons of it...or discuss the dying part? The part leading up to doing it. Some ppl need support right up to the point of pulling the plug...they just need a human connection. It's not easy to do. It's a terrible space to be in, when alone. I do think, the least any of us can do, is to at least walk as far as we are capable, with someone about to take that journey, as distressing as it can seem. No one should have to be alone in it.

In the past, a good many ppl here, have been very respectful of those who are hell-bent on leaving. They have managed to simply be supportive. To be human.

Unfortunately, you will find plenty who will try to talk you out of it (especially if they seem to think there is hope for you), and there is a great deal of frustration involved in that, if you have already resigned yourself to this.

So, as far as discussing the thoughts, feelings leading up to the last moment, it is my understanding this place is a safe place for that AS LONG AS there is no discussion of method.

Sorry, i am having serious difficulty articulating...benzo numbzo

GA_lost

Interesting view of this website. I came here because I could write about suicide. Many forums ban any mention of suicide and the desire to die. A few years ago you could find links that supported suicide. The search engines and the links have been told to shut down for fear of lawsuits and possible arrest for promoting suicide. People here will not say anything promoting suicide due to fear of being banned. This site will not allow this because of fear of lawsuits and its pro-life policy.

Fedupforreal

Interesting view of this website. I came here because I could write about suicide. Many forums ban any mention of suicide and the desire to die. A few years ago you could find links that supported suicide. The search engines and the links have been told to shut down for fear of lawsuits and possible arrest for promoting suicide. People here will not say anything promoting suicide due to fear of being banned. This site will not allow this because of fear of lawsuits and its pro-life policy.

Pro-life is a pointless, mindless way to be. We're just a bunch of apes here. We need to stop making more monkeys. We've stripped all meaning out of life. I don't want to hear any pro-life garbage.

Banned Member
thank you for the link, i'll go read it.
i get to a point where i just don't want to talk anymore, don't want to cover my reasons again. Actually, i'd prefer them acknowledged as valid and accepted.

benzos...hmmm for instance things like valium. Does nothing for pain, but enough of them will make one care slightly less, not much, but enough to obviously type. Can't o.d. on them either.

As a samaritan, I believe in self-determination, you have the right to suicide just as much to life - I don't understand what point you're trying to make in this thread other than railing against rules that YOU signed up to when YOU joined the site

Fedupforreal

As a samaritan, I believe in self-determination, you have the right to suicide just as much to life - I don't understand what point you're trying to make in this thread other than railing against rules that YOU signed up to when YOU joined the site
I'm not trying to post about methods in here, so your point is invalid.

As to joining the site, can't find another one. Can you?

And what I've been railing against are the mindless pro-life crap thrown in your face in here, when people could very well choose instead to post something substantial.

If you're going to tell me not to do it, have a real reason. Since I've asked twice and gotten no response, no one has a real reason. Were it me, I'd stop posting.

Proves you didn't understand what I wrote - I am a samaritan and thus believe in self-determination, I may try and present a pro-life argument on this forum, for reasons I've expressed to everyone here, but if you decide to attempt having listened, then that's not to be held against you.

I cannot give you any info on pro-sui sites, simply because I haven't sought any. You will find many here give pro-life arguments, not only down to principle or shared experience but also in the belief -which I share, that if you post about these feelings on a forum then part of you wants to live.

I know the difference because when I attempted I sought no sites, help, advice or anything - and only got lucky down to the love and persistance of my parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00