okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, you want me out of your life?

You say that i am alive...*sadly*

You say you can't handle me

You don't want me around.

Guess what...WISH GRANTED. :smile:

I really don't care if you end up blaming yourself for this...cos guess what. YOU gave me that final push.

no hun, please. Don't. I could repeat everything i've said about this but is there any point? I've told you how much i care and how much it upsets me that ur hurting so bad :sad:

Please don't do anything.

Yeh, i know what its about and i also know its not worth it. Your gonna hurt all the people that care about you to spite one person? Wheres the sense in that?

I don't want you to shut up, in fact i want you to do the opposite.

And i dunno .... where was u?

Nope.

Couldn't care less how he feels about it. Just like he couldn't care less how I feel about anything.

This has been coming for a long time

Your so way off the mark its unbelievable. When i say it ain't a waste, i mean it. I will do anything in my power to stop u and u know that. U know i don't give up. You know i won't just leave a friend like that and you know how i feel about this whole situation.

Right now ur my concentration. Not myself or anyone else because im not talking to anyone else.

Bloody well still here.

Is attempting to kill myself not enough to make someone see what they are doing to me??? To make them aare enough to leave me alone??

Apparently not :( :( :(

i dont want to be left alone

i want them to stop taking thier shit out on me

stop being two-faced

stop trying to push me into something they know im already on the edge of

stop blowing hot and cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal