Old and torn

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Meg630, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meg630

Meg630 New Member

i have been doing drugs for about eight years i was addicted to oxyconttin and then progessed to heroin and then to crack along side to speedball and i have been clean for three months but my lifes circumstances seem to be nudgeing me towards the path of drugs again
    with the abusive boyfriends of 4 years
    a bad drug habit
    no family
    no money
    no car
    no nothing
    iam never good enough and i feel alone in this world
    i tried going to NA meetings but i feel like the outcast because i am shy and sit in the corner and have really bad anxiety in those situations
    i have also been in bad car accident recently and have been on pain meds which only tease me with the feeling of a true opiate but like a true addict even that tease is euphoric
    i dunno what iam getting at here i just seem to be rambling about my issues any comments or feedback on my shit hole of a situation would be appreciated
  2. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

Congratualtions on being clean for 3 months, I think you should ditch your boyfriend you say you already feel alone even though you're with him so there wouldn't be much difference without him except the absence of abuse which is a good thing.
    I don't know much about drugs hopefully someone will give you something to work from later on that matter.

Don't give up now you've done great so far staying clean, i can't imagine what it's like to be in your situation but i hope you all the best.

... and never feel that you're never good enough, even though your life isn't where you think it should be you're still trying which makes you great.
  3. Meg630

Meg630 New Member

thanks i really appreciate it i;m trying to keep my head up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.