Old but New!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Dying_Imp, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dying_Imp

Dying_Imp Active Member

Hi,
    I appear to have joined this forum 2yrs ago (don't remember doing it but I have an account so I must have!!!).
    I thought that despite being an 'old' member that I would post and introduce myself as a 'new' member.
    I have always suffered from bouts of depression and suicidal thoughts, I have attempted to kill myself quite a few times, a couple came very close to working but I am still here.
    Things are so much worse now than they have ever been, maybe I'll make another post somewhere and bore you all with the saga that is my life. I'm constantly thinking about hurting myself (I self harm) and killing myself and I always have a 'plan'.
    I hope to be able to get some support from the forum and to be able to offer support to others.
    Sorry that I'm so boring.
    Imp.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi again it is good that you are reaching out now hun for support you are not boring at all hun and i do hope that you do post soon so others here can support you okay It is good to be heard hun and this place will do just that hear you and support you hugs

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Dying_Imp, glad to have you with us. You aren't boring at all and I hope you will keep posting so we can help you.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome back to the forum. I am sorry to hear things have gotten worse. I hope you find support with us here.

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. :) You aren't boring. I hope you find the support you need here!

6. Dying_Imp

Dying_Imp Active Member

Thank you all for the welcome.
    I think I will try and post a little of what is going on for me at the moment but I'm not quite sure where to put it.
    Thanks again.
    Imp

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

How are you doing?

8. Dying_Imp

Dying_Imp Active Member

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply and for asking how I am.
    To be honest I feel like I am trying to run through treacle just to stay where I am. It's as though I can see my life going along two parrallel tracks, on one I'm doing what everyone thinks I should be doing and I'm being what people want me to be. On the other I'm just waiting for the time when I actually manage to die and it feels like that one is the 'real' one, the other is just pretence.
    Imp.

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun perhaps if you you try doing something you want to do do something you want to be then the real you will come forward i think the wanting to die is because you are not happy with who you are now I hope this makes sense hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.