old face, back again

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx

xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx Well-Known Member

hi everyone,

my name is kay, i've been on here on/off for a few years now and i'm feeling the need to come back again.
    i suffer from clinical depression, paranoia and probably a few other things :/

i dont really know what to say in regards to what i'm looking for.... i just need people that understand what i'm going through.
    i hate feeling alone even though i have a loving partner and a beautiful son, who both mean the world to me. i just cant shake the feeling that something is wrong. when i go to bed at night all i can think of is what i'm doing wrong, all the things i've done wrong. i keep thinking about killing myself due to not being worth anyone time and effort when all i seem to do is fuck up, but then i feel guilty for thinking about leave all the people i care about/ care about me.

if all this sounds stupid i dont mind you saying :/ just feel this is where i'm ment to be right now....

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi kay. Welcome back to the forums :hug: I don't think your post sounds stupid. I just think you are a person who is hurting emotionally right now, but you can get through this. You may not be able to overcome these guilty thoughts yourself, don't be afraid if you feel you need the help of a counsellor. If you think you'd benefit from it, go for it. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.