Old member returning.. Anonymously, and in need of advice. :/

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Jasper_Anonymous, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone, I am former member who kind of became inactive a while back, around the time when I began a relationship that seemed to solve all my problems. Now it all seems to be going wrong, and I am in way too far over my head and I don't know how to get out. I've let myself be manipulated and used for so long I feel like I'm starting to lose myself again. But I love this person so deeply, and they have so many good qualities that I am willing to put up with it just to stay with them. But in a way I feel like I'm not ready for such a commitment, and that we may not be right for each other.
    I am so confused and scared and I can't discuss these things with my significant other.

I'm really sorry I can't give out my previous username or any more information on my situation in this post. My significant other often spies on my internet activity, including some of my old posts on here, and I have become extremely paranoid because of it.

I desperately need advice, or just someone to talk to. I'm worried
    that I will start hurting myself again and I don't want my significant other to find out.

If anyone has aim or msn and would like to chat please PM me and I will give you my screennames. I really just need to talk about my situation in more detail with anyone who is willing to listen. I think I just need to get all of this off of my chest more than anything. Maybe once I let it all out, I can start to get my head back in order.

thank you!
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear about your current situation. I hope your able to resolve this.

Best of luck.
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Welcome back to the site. I'm sorry you're having such a tough time right now.

I guess the question I have is, are you truly happy? You said that your significant other has so many good qualities; but earlier in the post you mentioned being manipulated and used. No matter how many good qualities your significant other has, if he/she is treating you that way, you need to think about what's best for you.

It's also not fair that your significant other spies on your Internet activity. We all have a right to some privacy. There are free programs out there that will make it harder for someone to spy on you; if you want any info on them, PM me or add me to MSN. My MSN info is in my profile.
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome (back) to the forum Jasper.

I don't use aim or msn but if you ever want to talk then feel free to pm me.

:hug: Claire xx
  5. TinkerLoop

TinkerLoop Well-Known Member

my msn is in my profile hun feel free to use it anytime
  6. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi jasper

glad you are back, but sorry for your situation.

i hope you find support here.

if you cannot trust your 'significant other', then what is the significance of your relationship?

that is the ONE place you should be able to find peace and comfort. you deserve a relationship that provides that. don't sell yourself short honey. xx
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome back! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.