Omfg

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by JaneDoe1795, May 27, 2010.

1. JaneDoe1795

JaneDoe1795 Member

Like, seriously? F*** YOU!. (idk if i'm allowed to swear on this)
    I don't know how to handle this anymore
    the only person who bothers to listen or to care I can't even talk to anymore thanks to my own stupid mistakes and other people
    Why is it so damn hard to understand that someone's depressed? that there are things going on in someone else's life that just listening and ACTING like you care or give a shit could help?
    *speaking to a certain person* why don't you step out of you perfect little bubble and look at someone else other than the person in the mirror. You're supposed to be my friend but you've become one of the people I can't stand most in the world. F. UX10000000000000000000000000000
    I HOPE YOU FINALLY GO TO CHURCH LIKE YOU SAY DO,obvious lie, AND SEE WHAT YOU TRULY ARE LIKE AND FEEL SHAME AND TRUE EMPATHY FOR A HUMAN BEING ONCE, NOT JUST YOUR GOD DAMN ANIMALS.
    anyways.
    Really, I don't know what to do.
    There's no hope in family and friends for help
    why would I want to go cry to a therapist? a complete stranger
    That dark thought is invading my mind a lot lately but i can't say the word out loud. I think it's obvious, being part of the site name and all..
    but there's another question i'm always thinking about to, who would actually care if I died? would it matter?
    and if it wouldn't matter, does that make me want to alter my life more?
    how many of you wonder how things would change if you were gone
    Because for me, I honestly think it's just one less troubled teen.
    what about you?