Omfg

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Jul 24, 2012.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Work shit starts at 8am - are you kidding me? Its BS. And so now I start my day wired to the moon, fabulous :mad:. Is just wrong but some ppl assume money can get you whatever u want. Things like this go against my morals, my being and THAT is why it bothers me so much. Apart from the volume of stuff I need to do in this "part time" basis. ha ha ha

Wake up people, wake the fuck up. You are going to be in big doo-dooos.

2. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Hugest gentlest :hug: to you! Remember you Rock Girl & you have loads of support here for you NO MATTER WHAT OK!!!Through the good & the bad Highs & lows... Hoping your day improves as time passes... :flowers:

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am amazed how people can forget many of their standards when being in control...I have been an administrator organizations and know I could not sleep with myself if I ever treated any employee in that way...that is just wrong and stealing

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Its likely I'm going to quit this week..... or next, depending on some things. Scared about it but perhaps it'll lead to new adventures (if I can motivate myself enough!).

oops, and thank you both.

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Their loss...and yes, there are so many wonderful options that will be open to you

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hope you do find many new adventures Mo..do what you need to do for you :hug:

7. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

You're important now!! what ever you decide to do you'll still have all the love & support here... as well as the occasional kick up the backside if you need... :)why cause you're you & we care. :hug:
    Hoping you feel stronger, supported & empowered really soon. xx

8. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Ditsy - HOW thoughtful!!! An odd kick in the rear is a good thing, thanks missus!!!!

IV, Sadeyes - we shall see. I think what I would like most would be to be able to travel, to see and experience all those wonderful places with fabulous wildlife and nature. Then, I remember, all that is right here too - its just that we're used to it so many times we don't see whats right in front of us.

:grouphug: Thank you.