omg help me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wallflower, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

My skin is burning, I think I must be possessed or something. Everything hurts.
    I just took three xanaxes and a shot of Nyquil, I really can't handle the anxiety attacks. Or are they attacks? Someone mentioned on a livejournal group that it sounded like I had Chronic Dysphoria. Does anyone know what that is? Is that different from schizophrenia? I am treating my schizophrenia. Taking a pill every night when I go to bed, it's a pain in the ass but it beats catatonia and confusion. I am so confused. God help, is anyone out there? I have felt so long gone for so long now, I think my only way out is death. I told my dad I wanted to be committed or commit myself and he's like "You don't seem to need this, you're not psychotic...or anything..." But I am suicidal and the anxiety and ringing in my ears, the epilepsy it's like my nerves have come undone. Shit, I don't know what to do. I am kinda losing it. I have separation anxiety to, social anxiety, anxiety, heart arrhythmia, confusion. I just got a new doctor because my last one didn't know squat about MI yet he had a doctoral PHD and he couldn't give a damn what I was on nor remember I was on anything in the first place. I am not a lunatic, though, and I am not like crazy shit I don't know why people are so stigmatized who have that condition. Every time I try to eat I feel like throwing up.
    I can't take a shower because it makes me feel hurt, like it hurts my skin, and I can't tell people this...this is the only place I would ever just vent all my problems, but I really have no where else to turn to right now.

Sorry, rambling....please answer soon if you can.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2008
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Sorry to hear that you're going through all of these problems hun. Sometimes my skin feels like its burning too. I don't think its a demonic possession causing it though. There must be another explanation for it. Please try to calm down. :hug:

3. wallflower

Thanks, for the reply I am getting help in the chatroom.

I appreciate your reply.

4. jamie20m

jamie20m Well-Known Member

I agree with Dave. Take a step back for a second, try and relax yourself and seek out what is causing the problems with your skin. Im sure there is a treatment for what your going through.

5. wallflower

I don't know what happened...it was like suddenly the world around me disappeared, and I was having a panic attack. My heart was racing, I felt like elation and fear at the same time, like panic, and anxiety. and no one was around either, but that wasn't why, it was also like depressive...and I felt like all this pain. The whole day, I admit though this could be the withdrawel I started smoking, and thought it wasn't addictive...it's helped me be calmer, and at the same time it's addictive so i cant smoke all the time, i think that withdrawal was just sudden, and I didn't think I could get addicted...I have been smoking about three cigarettes three times a week...

I feel stupid for that post. But I really just felt like I was losing it, when my heart races.. i have actually tried to medicate the anxiety with cigarettes...so actually just the small shot of Nyquil, not more than reg. dose, and the xanax calmed me down enough, I felt actually kind of high like happy all the sudden.
    Maybe they should use dxm in anxiety treatment....as it seems to help actually.

6. Kimi

Kimi Well-Known Member

I just read your post now..

What is happening now? Are you going to A&E?

It's ok to rambling here..

7. wallflower

What does A&E mean?

8. wallflower

I know why I was so upset, a friend died that night.

9. jamie20m

jamie20m Well-Known Member

What was your friends name if you dont mind me asking.

10. wallflower

Her name was Michelle. Why do you ask?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.