omg. what is wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Tara, May 26, 2007.

1. Tara

Tara Guest

seriously whats wrong with me.

i went onto bebo just now (dont use it, but had loads emails so went there) nd my ex is on there, was with him 3/4years, aint seen him in as many cause he lives in cornwall and im in wales.
    anyway why the hell am i getting all bothered cause hes being all over some other girl? spec when shes not even living in the uk?!

omg. i need help...serious brain help.
    i feel like crying. i dont know why. i guess parts of me still love him, though i think thats more cause ive not had anyone like him since, and im single atm, and i just wish he still loves me.
    sometimes he messages me that he misses me and loves me and it makes me go crazy cause i cant handle it. not from him.

argh. i so dont know.
    i dont even like him that way anymore?:dry:
  2. Tara

Tara Guest

i feel like a right bitch.

its like he cant have a life? its just hard "seeing" him be lovely with someone else when i used to get that :(

im being selfish

someone slap me!
  3. Tara

Tara Guest

i just. i dunno.
    i remember in school he broke up with me one time and i cried my eyes out all day, couldnt do any work or anything. we got back together after that lol.

but thats how i feel right now. minus the tears and situation
  4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug:
  5. Tara

Tara Guest

thank you :)
  6. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

nothings wrong with you its normal.
  7. Tara

Tara Guest

for someone ive not seen in like 4 years?
  8. SeemsPerfect

SeemsPerfect Guest

Yeah. It's human nature, especially when you really care (or cared) about someone.

I always compared it to my nephew. He could play with his Tonka truck and then get tired of it. He'll go play with something else. He's totally forgotten about the Tonka truck...until my little cousin starts playing with it. Then he gets mad b/c he doesn't want anyone else playing with his Tonka

I think relationships are a lot like that Tonka truck. We may get tired of it and put it down, but sometimes we still have a little envy when someone else picks it up.

Just my opinion.
  9. butterfly12274

butterfly12274 Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  10. Tara

Tara Guest

i guess. makes me sounds like a spoilt brat!!

i should just get over it, its not like im going to go there any time soon, and i know for a fact he wont come near here LOL

ah well.
    thanks all :(
  11. SeemsPerfect

SeemsPerfect Guest

It doesn't make you a spoiled brat at all. At some point I think most of us feel just like you do. Just how people are wired I guess. :unsure:
  12. Tara

Tara Guest

very jealous? lol.