Omg! Zombies!

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by KittyGirl, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

every time I sleep, my dreams always have ZOMBIES in them!! XD
    every single time!
    I used to not dream at all, since my sleep quality was so horrible and I didn't go into deep sleep.
    Because of the medications I'm on now- I dream every time that I go to sleep... although I don't sleep any longer than a couple of hours and the quality is still pretty bad... but ZOMBIES! seriously! every time! XD

Tonight I slept for a little over a half an hour. That was it...
    And what did I dream about?
    ...hmm... it was something like... robbing a butcher shop and then there were zombie turtles... -___- wut?

I'm kinda wondering if anyone else has reoccurring themes like I do when they dream?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think i be changing my sleeping medication I hear trazadone works well. Zombie scare me to death. talk to doctor see what else you can take as rest is so impt with our illness.
  3. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Teenage Zombie Ninja Turtles???
  4. KittyGirl

lol-- no... nothing cool like that.
    Regular turtles with undead eyes!!

...TMNT. haha <3
  5. CloudCatching

CloudCatching Well-Known Member

Oh god, I used to have non-stop zombie dreams. D:
  6. LotusFlower

LotusFlower Antiquities Friend

one of my reoccuring dreams is of zombies, among other things
  7. KittyGirl

I haven't slept yet, but I'm sure if I did... I'd have had another dream about ZOMBIES! XD
  8. Seems_Perfect

Seems_Perfect Well-Known Member

A few years ago I had this dream that I was walking down a street and a pack of dogs would start chasing me. I could always outrun them but then comes this little grey dog that was unbelievably fast. Seriously, it was like the Usain Bolt of the canine world. Anyway, that little grey dog would leap towards me and then I'd wake up. Had that dream for months until I told myself I would stand up to the pack of dogs and wouldn't run next time I had that dream. Lo and behold, had the same dream that same night. I began to run but actually remembered NOT to run. I stopped, looked at the dogs, and like something out of X-Men used my mind to blow all of them back. It was officially the weirdest freakn' dream I have EVER had. It wasn't until later that I learned what "lucid dreaming" was, and although there are people who don't believe its real I don't care what the he** they believe. I know what I dreamed and I know I somehow controlled it. I never NEVER had the "chased by dogs" dream again. Sounds weird, yeah, but "lucid dreaming" has gotta be worth a try. Maybe you can build your own zombie army and take over the world or use them to build your dream Not sure what to do with the zombie turtles though. :)
  9. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I used to have dreams as though I was falling down a massive hole in the ground. And I felt as though I was physically spinning and falling. Eventually I'd wake up because I was scared shitless :laugh:. I used to have dreams about a bunch of monkeys that were trying to kill me and people I knew while we were in a shopping centre. We had all these guns and shit and we were shooting these crazy monkeys?? Looking back on it it's kinda funny :tongue:, it might of had something in common with the 'Eight Legged Freaks' movie - but monkey verson? :blink:. These days I tend to dream about 'other people'...if you know what I mean :p lol.
  10. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Zombie turtles? Human zombies are slow enough as it is, but damn, now you could walk right pass it while picking your nose.
    Beside, not all zombies are bad. I suggest you to talk to our friendly local SF zombie...steve. He's as scary as This Guy
  11. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

12. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

"I like turtles!"
    "All right.........."

ah classic
  13. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

Zombies are probably unconsciously a sign of your frustration at not sleeping -- the walking sleepless.

Zombie turtles, though, well, geez...

If your dreams are really vivid, I would ask to have your med changed. Vivid dreams, especially if you didn't used to remember your dreams, can be a side effect of meds.

Me, I dream the greatest Sci Fi movies ever. I wish somebody was filming them. Action and everything. Last night, though, I had this crazy dream where i would rub a word with my eraser and then rub the matching picture on this book and the picture would briefly come to life to give me a part of a story that would continue with the next one. It ws soooo cooool. I hated waking up. It was the best animated movie I've seen in years. :yay:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.